How much do you value a person's looks?

I find it crazy that someone could date someone based on looks alone, without knowing anything about them...
  • Not at all
  • Only a little bit
  • Just as important as personality
    Vote C
  • More important than personality
    Vote D

55

Most Helpful Guy

• Dating on looks alone... Wouldn't do it.

Personallity is more important than looks in my opinions.

Ofcourse looks matter... I don't wanna date a girl that doesn't take care of herself. I also don't have to date the most beautiful girl in the world, because she gets treasured by many others.

Most Helpful Girl

• Dating based on look is very common, especially for middle schoolers, sometimes even the freshmen/sophomores in h. s

It's later on that we learn the value of personality, or how a relationship actually works, etc