How much do you value a person's looks?

I find it crazy that someone could date someone based on looks alone, without knowing anything about them...
  • Not at all
    Vote A
  • Only a little bit
    Vote B
  • Just as important as personality
    Vote C
  • More important than personality
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Dating on looks alone... Wouldn't do it.

Personallity is more important than looks in my opinions.

Ofcourse looks matter... I don't wanna date a girl that doesn't take care of herself. I also don't have to date the most beautiful girl in the world, because she gets treasured by many others.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Dating based on look is very common, especially for middle schoolers, sometimes even the freshmen/sophomores in h. s

It's later on that we learn the value of personality, or how a relationship actually works, etc

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• If you don't like the look of someone you'll never get to know their personality, even as a friend. That's the truth really whichever way you slice it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't date someone just because they were extraordinarily attractive. That's exciting for about two days. However, I do have to be attracted.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks are part of what makes the initial attraction. Personality is what determines if there's more.

0|0
    0|0
  • no. they would have 2 have personallity

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• You can deny everything but it is proven that the first image of someone is influenced strongly by their appearance. Later you’ll learn to know their personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks are more important than personality. If he doesn't attract me I wouldn't date him in the first place. Personality makes me want to get official.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is very important

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot. It's subconscious. Everyone who is not lying to themselves should vote the last. Appearance has a tremendous impact.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes