Which would you girls do?

If you're 1 of these girls who wears fitted black leggings and always keeps a straight face on a player when he tries to play it cool by ignoring it and not looking down so his jaw won't drop, then trying to get through your straight face-if a player invited you to a club where he'd make a public announcement advising players there to give up the game and spoil you girls like this, that it doesn't work on you, then hand you $300 simply for showing up, would you do it and what would your reaction be?

• I'm not 1 of these girls/I am, but haven't had players try it on me
  • I definitely am. I'd accept, and be :) while he made his announcement, then when taking the $, say, "HAHA! Nice try creep!"
  • I definitely am. I wouldn't accept.
    Vote C
  • I definitely am, and I'd accept. I'd be straight faced during his announcement, then upon getting the $, glare at him, go "Uh?" and hang my right hand smack out to the side
    Vote D
  • I definitely am, and I would take it. I'd be :) during his announcement, then upon getting the $$, smile flirty at him, push my hip out and prop my hand on my hip, watching his eyes
    Vote E
  • I definitely am, and I would. I'd be straight faced during his speech, and upon getting the $$, go "Uhh?" and hang my left hand smack way out to the side
    Vote F
  • I definitely am, and I would. I'd be straight faced during the sppech, and upon getting the $$, I'd glare at him, half smirk and say, "Tell all ur friends, and let this be a lesson to u creep. ugh."
    Vote G

1