Hey guys, what do you think of fake boobs?

Hey guys, what do you think of fake boobs?

Would you support or finance them if your SO wanted to get them done?

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really care one way or the other. She's the one that would have to haul them around. Lol Boob size is irrelevant to me, big or small I like em all. But hey whatever makes her feel better about herself I would support it. But I definitely would ask why first. But fake or real? I don't really care, but if I had to make a choice, I'd say natural.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• at first I was thinking about getting some but then i changed my mind

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 31

• Not a fan. I prefer natural as a rule. But if there's a medical reason like cancer, that's different. If she just wanted bigger for the sake of being huge, I see it as not just fake Boobs, but a fake person.

0|0
    1|0
    • I was gonna upvote you till i saw your last words lol

• Show All
    • It's why I run my own business and do my own thing, bosses don't like me calling then out. 😂

• I dont care if you think fake boobs mean fake people, it just didn't match the rest of your sentence. and i made a chill comment about it. I don't know why you're talking about it so much, i'm not butthurt...

• No... I don't care If a woman has boobs or not. It's not all about that. But If supporting it would make her feel her better and less insecure about her looks fine. But I wouldn't finance them or make my lover do this.

2|0
    0|0
    • that's honestly the best opinion someone could've shared here!

• Meh. I'm more of a natural looking fan. I would not finance them. But if it's something she wants I would be supportive.

2|1
    0|0
  • No I will not support her and quite possibly break up. I think they’re hideous and won’t be with any woman that has them

1|0
    2|0
  • Finance them? No. Support? Absolutely. My girlfriend has great tits so she doesn't need them, but some fakes are really nice. If it makes her feel more secure and feminine, then what's wrong with that?

1|0
    1|0
  • Personally I don't really care, and if getting them made my SO happy I'd pay for them, but I'm letting her know that if I buy em I'm gonna play with them whenever I want lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I have no issue with them if the woman wants them for herself. I would never pressure anyone into getting augmentation though.

1|0
    0|0
  • If they are done with style and class and just because to make them bigger so guys will concentrate on them instead of the lack of common sense and intelligence

1|0
    0|0
  • No it makes a woman seem fake. Y’all already have makeup why do you females wanna look so much likes something you’re not

1|0
    2|0
  • I would not finance them, but I have no problem with them.

2|0
    0|0
  • They give more pleasure if they fit correctly but I still like natural boobs.

2|0
    0|0
  • if your boobs are totally fucked, getting implants would be a nice way of fixing them.
    but if they look ok only small id rather not support my SO to get them done

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I you want fake boobs pay for them yourself.
    I relate fake boobs with plastic girls/gold diggers, with low self...
    Its ok to have a minor surgery, but otherwise, I dont like them

0|0
    2|0
  • I don't have enough experience to say, but from looks alone, they are really nice to look at.

1|0
    0|0
  • If she really wants it then yes I personally hate it

1|0
    0|0
  • Deal breaker. I'd fuck her, but I wouldn't marry her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh probably not, really.

1|0
    1|0
    • Why not?

• Dont feel they'd be a necessity, I wouldn't immediately oppose it, there would be talk about it, but she would have to prove what good it would do

• sounds fair :)

• No, if a woman wants to fake boobs it's on her dime not mine. I prefer natural boobs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fake boobs equals a fake woman who cannot be herself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends

1|0
    1|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 2

• Still hot

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not like them, but most people happen to do.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes