Guys , what type of underwear do you like girls to wear? Which one do you feel is sexy?

Pls give your comments , girls can even vote and comment

• Thongs
    Vote A
  • G - strings
    Vote B
  • Bikini briefs
    Vote C
  • Hipsters
    Vote D
  • Boyshorts
    Vote E
  • Cheekini / cheeky
    Vote F
  • Granny panties , lol ! 😂
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I like all of them except for g-strings, boyshorts, and granny panties. Thongs are the sexiest, because they show the most skin (and have a better design than g-strings). However, bikini briefs and hipsters are the classiest and therefore, cutest. Cheekies are the perfect blend of cute and sexy.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Your list is redundant. G strings are a type of thong. Bikini briefs and granny panties usually mean the same thing, unless you believe that all women are Mormon.

Bro, stop being such an obvious creep. A two year old child could tell that you’re a man.

0|0
    0|1
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• It dosent really matter to me as I am the type of guy who would rather have her be fully nude instead.

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually prefer plain white cotton panties with the regular cut. I also like Satin panties in the regular cut.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thongs all the way. All the fucking way. No one even stands in the competition 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • i think its cute when ur not trying to be sexy like its the girl next door or some thing.. what kind u wear?

0|0
    0|0
  • I like bikini hipster and boyshorts on women the most. Lacey or silk.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thongs, because G-strings are bad for girls health.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never been a fan of the floss panties. A nice sexy pair of panties that covers mostly works for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly boy shorts are kinda cute/sexy

0|1
    0|0
  • Anything silky, love the satin feel on a girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • G strings are sexier!

0|0
    0|0
  • Boyshorts

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything as long as their comftorable in them

0|0
    0|0
  • Thongs look hot

0|0
    0|0
  • obviously Hipsters..
    fav..

0|0
    0|0
  • Thong if not commando

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• I can’t stand thongs/gstrings! They are very uncomfortable and they make me feel nasty. I don’t like bikini because of how they feel on me.. hipsters are too annoying. Cheeky.. Come on.. Do you know how annoying that is? Granny? Okay now they are okay as in comfort. But they are too high up. Now boyshort is the way to go. Or guy briefs. They are comfy to wear lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Bikini n hipster

0|0
    0|0
  • If I wear underwear I prefer thongs.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do like both G and T and I wear them both too

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes