Guys , what type of underwear do you like girls to wear? Which one do you feel is sexy?

Pls give your comments , girls can even vote and comment

• Thongs
  • G - strings
  • Bikini briefs
    Vote C
  • Hipsters
    Vote D
  • Boyshorts
    Vote E
  • Cheekini / cheeky
    Vote F
  • Granny panties , lol ! 😂
    Vote G

517

Most Helpful Guy

• I like all of them except for g-strings, boyshorts, and granny panties. Thongs are the sexiest, because they show the most skin (and have a better design than g-strings). However, bikini briefs and hipsters are the classiest and therefore, cutest. Cheekies are the perfect blend of cute and sexy.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Your list is redundant. G strings are a type of thong. Bikini briefs and granny panties usually mean the same thing, unless you believe that all women are Mormon.

Bro, stop being such an obvious creep. A two year old child could tell that you’re a man.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE