What is beauty to you?

i am writing an extended definition essay. as much information as you can give me would be helpful! i'm thinking more along the lines of beauty in a persons soul ( although it can be exterior as well).

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• To me, beauty is a special moment. It can be a feeling, or the moment itself. Like, a person through effort, in my eyes, can never achieve beauty.. Beauty is something that follows effort, like, when a dancer loses herself in her performance, she's beautiful. Or when the last drops of dew falls from the branches of a cold morning, with the first rays of sun caressing them, creating small pearls.. that is beauty.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Beauty to me is something which invisibly influence our rational judgement I guess.

Eg:-

If we find some beautiful butter fly trapped in some difficulty let say spider web, reflexively we try to disentangle it but we never bother if some small creature is trapped in that web.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• I'll try to say something different than everyone else here. Beauty to me, is something that I have a different view on than everyone else. Thia defines beauty in general, whether it's a person, nature, or anything else. I find it absolutely beautiful to experience something that's not special to anyone, because to me, that thing is special.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well for me beauty is a natural pale of light that glows and shines, it's attracts both the beholder and people to crumble and adore it. Beauty comes from the soul within you to shine the light on you on the outside but there is also ugly beauty which is more nasty and people tend to run away why of the nature and behavior of such beauty. Beauty is like a charm and spell that only the pure of eyes can see the real truth about beauty.

If I have more I will let u know

0|0
    0|0
  • Beauty is a pretty subjective term and the parameters vary from person to person. As they say, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. Any good attribute in anything which an individual likes, whether at a physical or a metaphysical level, can qualify as beauty. For example, innocence, honesty, looks, confidence, etc

0|0
    0|0
  • ''For me, beauty is something that puts a smile on your face or makes your heart skip a beat. What makes a person beautiful is the ability to pull off whatever style this person chooses by having an aroma that spreads from the inside out, from personality to appearance." Wise words from my Mom

0|0
    0|0
  • Kind, caring, an old soul not troubled by the cares if the world, but always happy to bring light into others lives.

0|0
    0|0
  • beauty to me is the how a person carries themselves. having a sense of self an confidence blend it with some expressive creativity and... oh my

0|0
    0|0
  • A useless concept that only lasts a short amount of time and is worthless to a corpse

0|0
    0|0
  • That girl in the above photo is pretty goddamn beautiful, for starters. I can tell you that much.

0|0
    0|0
  • doesn't always be seen on outside the point is how you look like inside..😼💛😊

1|0
    0|0
  • Beauty to me is being able to look into someone's eyes feel the warmth hellosmile feel passion and compassion you can speak without even talking when she smiles you can see and feel the confidence but shy and reserved giving of self very sexy seductive but doesn't really know it when you can stand close are far away and it feels like two magnets Phil when trying to put together the negative sides a true friend All the Above is to beauty within without even knowing it are thinking about it and then it radiates to the outside and there's a glow in the aura

0|0
    0|0
  • Inside beauty is the real beauty to me. The beauty of the soul

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh, let's try it for your essay

Beauty is not just based on what one looks like but what vibes one gives off. The attractiveness is always co-related with beauty but beauty is an expression on its whole. An unattractive person can be far beautiful than a pretty looking one. The point of view is all that matters. You might feel that a guy looks ugly but the same guy would be the best for his mother.
    Hope it helps
    Best of luck
    PS- It was solely for essay, I don't think I've a good understanding of 'beauty'😛

0|0
    0|0
  • It varies from person to person... And everyone's beauty is unique.

0|0
    0|0
  • Positive attitude
    Helpful nature
    Attribute
    Looks
    Ego❌
    Peaceful

0|0
    0|0
  • Hello

0|0
    0|0
  • beauty in opposite sex is everything to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Itsva way someone caries oneself

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes on fleak, and clothes to stunt on

0|0
    0|0
  • beauty is something you cannot measure

0|0
    0|0
  • It's an opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • for me beauty is you, and you is beauty!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• a beautiful soul

0|0
    0|0
  • It is how u feel inside

0|0
    0|0
  • Beauty is sister.

0|0
    0|0