What is beauty to you?

i am writing an extended definition essay. as much information as you can give me would be helpful! i'm thinking more along the lines of beauty in a persons soul ( although it can be exterior as well).

622

Most Helpful Guy

• To me, beauty is a special moment. It can be a feeling, or the moment itself. Like, a person through effort, in my eyes, can never achieve beauty.. Beauty is something that follows effort, like, when a dancer loses herself in her performance, she's beautiful. Or when the last drops of dew falls from the branches of a cold morning, with the first rays of sun caressing them, creating small pearls.. that is beauty.

Most Helpful Girl

• Beauty to me is something which invisibly influence our rational judgement I guess.

Eg:-

If we find some beautiful butter fly trapped in some difficulty let say spider web, reflexively we try to disentangle it but we never bother if some small creature is trapped in that web.