Is it easier for an ugly girl to get a hot guy or vise versa?

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Both has it's ups and downs. I mean, I wouldn't like to be a girl, because men (In general) don't live up to women's expectations, and never will. So I think it must be frustrating to never or rarely truly get what you want.

I feel like women CAN be (It's possible) persuaded or manipulated to like someone despite their looks. Men on the other hand are MAINLY visually stimulated, so this just isn't the case with men.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know if one sex or the other has it easier, I think it comes down to personality and who we connect to on a deeper level.