Is it easier for an ugly girl to get a hot guy or vise versa?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Both has it's ups and downs. I mean, I wouldn't like to be a girl, because men (In general) don't live up to women's expectations, and never will. So I think it must be frustrating to never or rarely truly get what you want.

I feel like women CAN be (It's possible) persuaded or manipulated to like someone despite their looks. Men on the other hand are MAINLY visually stimulated, so this just isn't the case with men.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know if one sex or the other has it easier, I think it comes down to personality and who we connect to on a deeper level.

0|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• You're basically asking if guys are more desperate, (well you are not directly saying that but I feel it could be phrased like that) to answer your question, no and I say that as it's more down to the person rather than the individual

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like I've seen more ugly guys w pretty girls but there are so many factors it's really hard to narrow it down but people don't only hook up for looks so it goes either way

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess it just depends on preference. Beauty is subjective.

0|1
    0|0
  • All my gf's have been hot tbh so guess the opposite is true 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Not if that hot guy find it ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes