DOVE - What do you think of this?

Ik it's couple years old so chill tf out.. But with the recent events (I actually didn't care about it) plus this one that happened not that long ago still makes you wonder wtf is wrong with these beauty companies sometimes. I'm brown myself and I think it's just ignorance and lack of professionalism on their part.

They're basically implying fair skin is normal and dark skin isn't. DOVE - What do you think of this?
DOVE - What do you think of this?

712

Most Helpful Guy

• Took me awhile to get it ngl but yeah that shits pretty racist. I'm shocked it list lists normal to dark. What about people like Abdool who have abnormal skin? Can he not use their products?