Do you have a signature item of clothing or accessory you always wear?

My signature item would be my white and black Versace sunglasses, I almost always have them on or at least on top of my head.
Its raining and kind of gloomy out and guess what? 😎! Lol

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah i have a Trojan in my back left Pocket. Lets the women know i like women. Guy's check me out, and when they see that condom on the left they leave me Alone. Lol. Always keep a new rubber in my pocket.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I always wear a emerald necklace and a silver pendant that my dad gave when I was little. I almost never take them off. You can probably see them in all the pictures that I post on here. He gave them to me after I almost died at the hospital when I was little (because of a very strong alergy). Said that as long as I was wearing them I would always be safe. They really seem to work because nothing bad happened to me after that.

I also like to wear rings and bracelets on both hands and forearms.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Aww that's really so sweet.
      You really shouldn't sleep with your jewelry on though. You will stretch and weaken your chain. πŸ˜•
      Don't want to lose it.

• I don't sleep with them. I take them off before going to sleep.

• Whew. Ok good. πŸ‘πŸ»

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• SO buys me things if I join her shopping and on big sale found this leather belt - can be worn with either navy or khaki pants, so seem to choose it all the time unless a project might get it dirty

Anything fancy get immediately lost, anything cheap hangs on to me forever it seems

0|0
    0|0
  • Dickies work cloths (double knee pants, short sleeved button down shirt), wide bill safari style hat

1|0
    0|0
  • Wedding ring? It gets all the women flirting with me...

1|0
    0|0
    • Hahaha I've heard that does do the trick.

• So true!!! My best friend got married two years before me and told me it worked but I never believed him. Once I got married I realized it was true.

• My underwear, love those things. They keep everything in place when u work out

1|0
    0|0
  • Aside from my glock that item would be my camo ball cap , if I'm not in uniform and I'm out around town I'll have that hat on.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope! I would wear nothing at all if I could so I wear anything in my pile o clothes that is easy to reach!

1|0
    0|0
  • no, i will just dress nice like tie jacket for occasion, other then thati wear what comfortable, if it a pink shirt well ok...(as long as it not a chicks shirt lol)

0|0
    0|0
  • A visor cap by Outdoor Research.

1|0
    0|0
  • No specific item, but 99% of my wardrobe is black.

1|0
    0|0
  • Timberland boots - they are comfy af

1|0
    0|0
  • My Oakley Sunglasses...

1|1
    0|0
  • my pocket knife

1|1
    0|0
  • Something camo.. like a hat

1|0
    0|0
  • I wear whatever I grab

1|0
    0|0
  • Targearyn ring and a friendship braceletπŸ‘Œ

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a time piece

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol... no

1|0
    0|0
  • yes My hat

1|0
    0|0
  • Watch

1|0
    0|0
  • Auston Matthews Team NA 🀘

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 10

• White pants are my thing. And my butterfly ring. But I'm well known for white pants/capris or snowboard pants.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure if this counts, but I always wear the promise ring my boyfriend gave me. I never go anywhere without it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I always have a silver ring on my right middle finger. Other than that I don't have anything I wear continuously.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a cross necklace my daddy gave me when I was little. I only take it off when I sleep. If all of my friends drew pictures of me that's the one thing I know they would all include.

1|0
    0|0
  • Braclette

1|0
    0|0
  • Two necklaces and two rings that's my boyfriend bought me and my watch.

1|0
    0|0
  • 6 inches heels and the choker I'm wearing in my pic

1|1
    0|0
  • My signature accessories are my Steve Madden sunglasses and my Gucci scarf.

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah, my stone necklace and my bracelets

1|0
    0|0
  • My leather clutch.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes