Guys, what do you think of shirt dresses?

So the other day I was wearing a shirt dress and my crush was staring me up and down, so did he like it on me? He's never checked me out so blatantly before. What do guys think of shirt dresses? Do you think the whole buttons thing from top to bottom is sexy?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• He may have been checking you out for the sheer novelty of it. I for one have never even seen one of these before now

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Hahaha really? You've never seen these before? So did he like it on me or not?

• I'm... not sure, to be perfectly honest. It's just so unusual lol. It's not bad, but it's not really good either. But it's unique, so it certainly has that going for it

• Hahaha what's so unusual about it? I don't get it 😅 Anyways thanks for the help! At least it's unique! 😜

Aside from my crush, a few other people also looked me up and down.