What are your go-to looks?

What are your go-to, night on the town, looks?

I want ideas cause I'm going out this weekend with my girlfriends, and I can't think of anything I would like to wear! And, makeup ideas.
If you ladies, and gentlemen, would like to give me some ideas, that would be greatly appreciated!

30

Most Helpful Girl

• I would dress like a freakin queen. But you should ask what your friends are wearing so you won't look out of place. But usually at this age we tend to dress pretty fancy, don't we? I'd go with a little tight dress or sparkly top & mini skirt.

• YASSS, QUEEN! All about it, that is exactly what I was thinking. What about make-up?

• Not a makeup pro, but definitely lots of sparkle like sparkly eye shadow

• cool cool, i like it.