Girls say suits look sexy on a man but also say they like to see skin on guys. Which is actually more sexy?

Girls can show off skin in dresses and still look good, but guys have to cover themselves completely to look sexy? This seems confusing to me maybe you guys can help me out?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• like an other girl said: we like to see the shape.
    we don't get sexually more attracted when you walk shirtless, unlike you guys do it when seeing a woman only slightly covered with clothes.

i love to see my guy in a shirt 👕 what fits perfectly to him n i prefer the short sleeve shirts

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Women stare a lot, sometimes break their necks when I walk by shirtless. When I'm in a suit I get hit on a lot more.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE