Have you ever encountered someone so beautiful from the front but so ugly from the side view?

Would your attraction decrease by that?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah that happened to me šŸ˜‚. It didn't decrease my attraction by the girl, I just couldn't go and ask her number

0|0
    0|0
    • I feel really self conscious about my side profile because it's ugly as fuck compared to my front view which catches a lot of attention. I try to avoid not facing people so they see my front. I always fear embracing my side profile kills attraction..

• Wen that happens to me I just stare at the girl eyes, cause if she looks into mine we have some eye contact and that perfect šŸ‘Œ

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes! I'm so ugly in my side view but quite pretty from the front. Sad =/

0|0
    0|0
    • You also try to hide your side profile?

• Show All
    • I always try to face everyone

• Maybe you are judging yourself too hard. Some people tell me that, so I feel like I should tell you that too :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• I look bloody ripped from the side, but the front needs a little more work XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm ugly from any angle šŸ˜‚

0|0
    2|0
  • Yes it does

0|0
    0|0
    • Makes me self conscious

• The area I live in has a lot of middle easterns, some look pretty cute then they turn their heads and they had a huge nose. Reminds me of parrots n I can't stand parrots

• Not really but as for myself Iā€™m probably more self-conscious about my Sideview then my front anyway

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I use to look pretty from the front but ugly from the sid until a day I got nose job

0|0
    0|0
    • I'd never get a nose job, I'm afraid I'll look different

• Show All
    • Ohh I see.. I'm sorry to hear that but thanks for warning me. My nose looks beautiful from the front, just the side is ugly along with my forhead and chin..

• Don't be so concern about it if it look nice from front it's enough and we are more than just body we should focus on raising our souls

• No. Attractive people tend to look good from the front and side.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes