Have you ever encountered someone so beautiful from the front but so ugly from the side view?

Would your attraction decrease by that?

46

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah that happened to me šŸ˜‚. It didn't decrease my attraction by the girl, I just couldn't go and ask her number

• I feel really self conscious about my side profile because it's ugly as fuck compared to my front view which catches a lot of attention. I try to avoid not facing people so they see my front. I always fear embracing my side profile kills attraction..

• Wen that happens to me I just stare at the girl eyes, cause if she looks into mine we have some eye contact and that perfect šŸ‘Œ

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes! I'm so ugly in my side view but quite pretty from the front. Sad =/

• You also try to hide your side profile?

• I always try to face everyone

• Maybe you are judging yourself too hard. Some people tell me that, so I feel like I should tell you that too :)