Any tips to get rid of under eye circles?

If I don’t use concealer I have very bad bags under my eyes. Any suggestions on how to get rid of them (please don’t say sleep more lol)

1110

Most Helpful Guy

• ur beautiful the way u are

What Guys Said 9

• 1. Go potato: Slice a raw potato (after refrigerating for a couple of minutes) into two and circle the closed eyes gently with those halves. Place it on your eyes so that it also covers the puffed ares under your eyes and leave it like that for 15-20 minutes. You'll notice a tremendous change in those bags as they'll be diminished in size.
    2. Milky way: If you have extremely puffed up eyes this is the regular regime that you will have to follow. Dip cotton pads in chilled milk and place on your eyelids and relax for 20-30 minutes. This well help your eyes in water retention and it would also cool them off.
    3. Oily help: Take chilled water in a bowl and add a few drops of vitamin E oil to it, now mix the two well. Dip cotton pads in this mixture and place on the eyes for 20 minutes, this well help in reducing the swelling around the eyes.
    4. Cucumber relief: Cucumbers are a fantastic natural remedy to get rid of under eye puffiness. Take 2 slices of fresh refrigerated cucumber and place it on your eyes for 25 minutes. Relax with the cool soothing slices over your eyes and slip into a short nap, it will help refresh your mind as well as your eyes, and the anti-inflammatory properties of the cool cucumber will naturally help reduce puffy tissues.
    5. Chilled tea bags: If you are in a hurry and do not want to go with droopy eyes then teabags are the way to go. Moisten two tea bags in cold water and refrigerate them for a while. Then place them over your eyes for 25-30 minutes. Lie back and relax with the cool teabags over your eyes. Finish by washing your eyes and face with cold water, and dry your skin thoroughly. You would feel relaxed and rejuvenated.
    6. Of spoons and iced water: The puffiness of the eyes can be reduced with the help of a glass of ice water and four stainless steel spoons. Chill the spoons in the water and then place one over each eye. Keep switching the spoons while letting the other one chill in the glass of water. Keep switching until you see improvement.
    8. Egg white: Stiffly beat a few egg whites and apply it around your eyes with a brush. It will result in making the area around and under the eye feel tighter and look less puffy. Leave it on for 20 minutes and then rinse your face in cold water.
    9. Green tea bag: Settle down for 10-15 minutes with a chilled, steeped chamomile or green tea bag over each eye and then relax. The natural properties of these herbal teas will help bring puffy eyes back to their original size.

• 10. Hydrate your body: Drink as much water as possible. Yes, it seems counter-intuitive when you are retaining water, but hydrating reduces puffiness. So drink a glass of water whenever you notice your eyes getting a little droopy.

Hope it helps. 😊

• Use tea bags preferably mint kind also drink more water

• Massage your eye lids with moisturizer before bed and be sure to drink plenty of water.

• Plastic sugeory? Makeup? Sun Tan? ... sleep is literally the only remedy ma lady ☺

• How Many Hours Do You Sleep Anyway😅?

• why don\t your aloe vera

• Hmmm

• Most of the suggestions you’re getting won’t help.

Vitamin k cream might help a little.

For the most part though welcome to the club that has them genetically.

• Some people put sliced cucumbers on them but not sure if it works, maybe try eye cream

What Girls Said 11

• I heard that cucumbers are amazing to put on your eyes, just like in the spas. I also recommend making a mixture of baking soda and lemon juice. One teaspoon of baking soda and one of lemon juice (or how ever much you need for your face). It lightens/brightens your skin, as well as reduces dark circles and scar marks. It's something that needs to be done at least once a week! It's done miracles in my face.

• I’ve been using the tarte eye gel pads and the Sephora eye patches and they work so well. I’ve always had dry and dark under eye circles; this is the only thing I’ve actually seen a difference with.

• get more sleep...

put vaseline under them at night.. will tighten them up

• Good ender eye moisturizer. (Clarins, seshedo, dior, MAC, este lauder)

• Well I sleep 12 hours a day and honestly I don't have any so sorry I am going to tell this to you but you need more sleep🤗

• Try biotherm for undereye it's the best. It really works. But expensive

• Ice.

• I heard hemroid cream works.

• Put potato slices

• Tea bags and cucumbers

• Fillers and Fat Transfer can help win lack of volume