What feminine things do you think look good on guys? (Hair, clothes, jewelry, makeup, etc)?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, calling things "feminine" is a little dangerous in the first place but leaving that aside, I would say:
    - long hair look very good on some guys (both my dad and I have long hair)
    - earrings can look cute on guys
    - unpretentious jewelry such as leather wristbands or humble necklaces can look very cute in my opinion
    - tight clothes (is that even "feminine"?)

That's kind of what I can think of right now. But there might be more. I think what's more important than your biological sex is your gender. Like, if you''re the Arnold Schwarzenegger type of guy, feminine stuff probably won't look good on you. If, by contrast, you are skinny and you have "soft" features, feminine things can look very good on you. When I was in my late teens, I had a phase where I dressed kinda metrosexual. I'm actually not gay but people could have easily thought I was. I was super skinny and had a very "gentle" physique, so feminine stuff looked very good on me. As I got older, I became chubbier and naturally gained more muscles. Now I'm more a bear-type of guy and feminine things wouldn't look good on me anymore. I still like them but I don't wear them anymore.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Long hair, black skinny ripped jeans, eyeliner.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Nothing

0|0
    0|0
  • Im a guy and I personally enjoy wearing dresses and skirts and chokers

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes