Vote E
  • No, is under 18 (or 16)
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I have 4 tattoos.

One on my left arm of a Cross, one of my right cheek of my ass of red lips of a hot woman, and I have my testicles tattooed with a pair of Dice on them and the left testicle has a dice with 4 black dots and the right testicle has a dice with 3 black dots on it and when I put them together they equal a lucky 7!!!

To bad I can not roll them on a craps table as I would win every time.

Most women who have given me a blow job really like them a lot...

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a tattoo in the top of my foot, got it there before it was all the rage so I could easily hide it for the career I had planned on going into.
    I have plans to get a tattoo on my left ride on my ribs. There's a saying that I want there.
    Also, one on my shoulder, a stargazer lily with a small ladybug on one of the petals.

0|3
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• I had one, but I sold him to Mister Roarke of Fantasy Island.
    4.bp.blogspot.com/.../...chaize-fantasy-island.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep I have 4 as of right now, I have a blue water lily on my chest, an hourglass with my dad's name on my leg, a heart with my children's names (which will be added to soon) up a little farther, and I have carpe diem tattooed on my shoulder blade.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep.. I have an arm piece. I have a war-torn flag that I got when I was in the Marine Corps. Have another on ribs that's in honor of a good friend that was killed in combat.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have 2 on my arms. A full sleeve and a half sleeve. I don't regret them from an aesthetic standpoint. But, I do regret them from a professional standpoint as I'm going into Law and I need to be able to hide them. Be easier if they just weren't there.

0|0
    0|0
  • designed it myself 20 years ago

0|1
    0|0
  • No. its highly unattractive. Makes an attractive girl look cheap and easy

If you care about a logical perspective answer... I'll say this

So many guys find it really unattractive when girls have tattoos. Many of these guys may have been your ideal type. Other guys won't care, other guys might find it attractive BUT only if they're the type of tattoos they like so it's hit or miss

They'll prevent you getting a decent job if you can't cover them up to look professional.

They'll be permanent but will fade, discolour and turn into a smudge over time naturally within a very short time. It'll be a whole lot more expensive to remove it.

So I'll just leave this here. ..

0|0
    0|1
  • I love everyone, people with tattoo or not but due to blood and skin related thing I am unable to have one..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep! On my left shoulder I got assassins creed black flag :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I have two. One on my right shoulder, another on my left sleeve.

0|0
    0|0
  • Planning to get one soon, Going to cover my left arm with a geometric design

0|0
    0|0
  • Plan on getting my first one on my bday in about 3 weeks.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would like tonget one but the pain scares me ):

0|0
    0|0
  • Im having one soon
    Check it out in my profile

0|0
    0|0
  • No. But I love them on women.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I don’t want any

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Kind of.

0|0
    0|0
  • Also they don't come cheap but i would love one

0|0
    0|0
  • i have three

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah I have 10

0|0
    0|0
  • a u-boot on my penis

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't want any

0|0
    0|0
  • No and I never want one

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• I got my first one this year.
    Going to matching one with my husband in the coming months.

0|0
    0|1
  • No, I don't. I'm not against getting one but 1. I'm afraid of needles and the pain of getting a tattoo. 2. I have no idea what I would want to get tattooed and where. I feel like it's such a commitment and that's kinda scary too lol.

0|2
    0|0
  • No and I don't know if I will get one or not. Not that bothered. Seems like most people are getting tattoos these days in my area of the world anyway and who are my age. I like the look of henna ones or henna style ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, because I am too young to have one, and I don't approve of them.

0|1
    0|0
  • i love to cover my body with big and colorful 3D tattoos, but they're pretty expensive for me, maybe i dated a tattoo guy for the tattoos later

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have a large one on my back. Hurt so bad I'll probably never get another.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope none

0|1
    0|0
  • No. I don't feel like I need it.

0|1
    0|0
  • My religion forbids tattoos.

1|1
    1|0
  • not interested

0|1
    0|0
    • Thirty five percent of the girls who voted said they had a tattoo. I never did like tattoos. My great uncle got a tattoo on his arm that said "MOM" during World War II. I think he's more than 90 years old now. That tattoo looks like a big blob of blue paint embedded under his skin. There's no way to know what that tattoo means unless he tells you.

• @jackmoore wow :/ yeah that sounds bad

• No l don't

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. I have 2. I want more. But ugh

0|0
    0|0
  • Like all over my body

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • I have 9 got my first at age 10

1|0
    0|0
  • i have 4 tattoos.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have any right now but I'm getting my first one in a few days :) I've been wanting it since I was eighteen years old but kept putting it off because the pain scares me. It's timeless because it really represents what I stand for and it's concealed enough that it won't interfere with my job opportunities in the future :) I don't think I'll be getting in more after that lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes