What's really the difference between drugstore and high end makeup?

Apart from the fact that you can pamper yourself on a budget

251

Most Helpful Guy

• i really prefer girlfriend who earn to do all those

Most Helpful Girl

• The brand.

BUT - I use mascara and tinted moisturizer which is not drugstore, because drugstore brands don't have makeup lines for sensitive skin/eyes types...
    I use the actual pharmacy brands like The Roche Posay, Clinique and such for mascaras since all others make my eyes water or itchy.

But specifically high end vs. drugstore - I would say no real, actual difference besides the brand and bragging about how rich you are. But there is a difference in shades and available diversities you can't find in drugstore products - like a specific shade of highlighter that works on your skin best, or a specific lip liner shade that you just can't seem to find in the drugstore... so maybe shade choices that work perfectly with your skin-type or preference...
    Other than that nothing.