Should girls with larger boobs be able to go braless?

I have a rather large cup size and I absolutely loathe wearing bras. They're expensive, uncomfortable, and rarely cute due to my large size. I usually take off my bra immediately once I step into my house but I've been considering ditching them all together. The only thing is that I know they'd be even more distracting than they already are. There's so many benefits to going braless (less back and shoulder pain, reduces chances of sagging, etc) but I'm not sure if I would be comfortable with all those eyes on me. What do you guys think?

1922

Most Helpful Guy

• let 'em free. my wife is extremely top heavy and she refuses to wear a bra unless she has to. the only danger with them being free is they sometimes have a mind of their own and she's known to pinch them with her arm. O. o but if it makes you happy with them being free do it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Um. YES?
    If you hate bras then goddammit, you should feel free to go without one. You shouldn’t have to be in pain to put up with societal standards. Plus, moves like this are what make progress towards social acceptance of new norms. If it’s what you want, go for it— the women of the world liberated from bras will thank you.