Should girls with larger boobs be able to go braless?

I have a rather large cup size and I absolutely loathe wearing bras. They're expensive, uncomfortable, and rarely cute due to my large size. I usually take off my bra immediately once I step into my house but I've been considering ditching them all together. The only thing is that I know they'd be even more distracting than they already are. There's so many benefits to going braless (less back and shoulder pain, reduces chances of sagging, etc) but I'm not sure if I would be comfortable with all those eyes on me. What do you guys think?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• let 'em free. my wife is extremely top heavy and she refuses to wear a bra unless she has to. the only danger with them being free is they sometimes have a mind of their own and she's known to pinch them with her arm. O. o but if it makes you happy with them being free do it.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Um. YES?
    If you hate bras then goddammit, you should feel free to go without one. You shouldn’t have to be in pain to put up with societal standards. Plus, moves like this are what make progress towards social acceptance of new norms. If it’s what you want, go for it— the women of the world liberated from bras will thank you.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• Pretty sure a bras should ease back and shoulder pain if you have one the right size/style for you. It will also reduce sagging/stretch marks, but I say do whatever feels better. Keep in mind bras are a man made invention. They were made to help. They aren't natural.

0|0
    1|0
    • Bras actually weaken the breast muscle and promotes sagging!

• Breast muscle? Pretty sure breasts are just sacks of fatty tissue. If you're talking about pectorals then you can just do some weight training to compensate for any such effect.

• No breast are made up of fat deposits and muscle. Men and women have the same number of muscles just men are normally stronger! Why do you think women body builders have pecs and not breast per say, when they reduce there body fat their breast reduce as well leaving just muscle. Also if a women gets breast implants it us best to get them behind the muscle therefore it doesn't affect the production of breast milk when they have a child!

• I think it is a cool idea. I am sure though that many people would not agree. Whose idea was in in the first place that women MUST wear a bra?
    Not sure that was a guy's idea.

0|1
    0|0
  • Girl, I love when girls are braless... it's natural and extremely attractive. As for being distracting... not sure that will change.

3|0
    0|0
  • It's all about how confident u are. If u think u can manage all the stares and stuff and make sure u can hide ur nippokie, I think u could do just about fine. Also depends on the size and weight.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think so. I know, I know, I'm a guy, of course I'd say that, but I hear so often how uncomfortable bras are, so you should be free to wear them or not wear them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually there’s more chance of sagging you can go bra less now

0|0
    0|0
  • All those eyes on you shows that you really are attractive. Take that S compliment and one more of your problem will be resolved.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as it was comfortable then sure, nothing wrong with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ditch the bra.. They are bad for you on so many levels

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it should always be the girl's choice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes if you wanna feel comfy, go braless.

0|0
    0|0
  • YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

0|0
    0|0
  • I say let them hang!

0|0
    0|0
  • why not

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe. But they look very with hot without braless

0|1
    0|1
  • Wow sexyyy

0|0
    0|0
  • Im all for it

0|0
    0|0
  • It all depends on the sight and mind of seeker

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish they would

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I do not think girls should go braless at all

0|0
    1|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 18

• R u comftable walking with them bouncing arroud or driving it might sound freeing but I tried it once and then I got in the car with my friend and they were bouncing all over the place and it was painful it was so embaracimg that my friend was breaking the car on purpose after he noticed never gonna do that ever again

0|2
    0|0
  • The reason why I don't go braless is because it feels so uncomfortable to me when my boobs hang low, swing around and I get awful boob sweat without a bra. I don't give a fuck what other people think, but would never go braless for my own sake.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think any woman no matter her breast size should be able to braless. I think you would have more eyes and comments from other women. It seems to me that women are much more likely to criticize other women on everything from their hair, to their outfit and over all looks. Not saying all women are like this but there are those that will.

0|0
    0|0
  • I say do what you want.
    If you're worried, I'd start out in thicker material thats a little less revealing until you get used to it

0|1
    0|0
  • Its not "conventional" bug I mean as long as they're not slapping people in the face and its not too obvious on think it should be ok. Mine aren't exactly small and I try to go w/o when I can

0|0
    0|0
  • Ditch it if you want to. I go braless 24/7 and I feel a lot better, but if you feel uncomfortable about your nipples showing they sell nipple pasties

0|1
    0|0
  • nothing wrong with exercising your right to choose what you want to wear or not wear.

0|1
    0|0
  • Just wear those nipple stickers or those strapless bras.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course you should. I enjoy going braless and it hasn't caused any problems.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I believe that you should wear a bra, it's a bit weird otherwise especially if you have big cup size

0|0
    0|0
  • I would do whatever makes you feel more comfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never go braless.
    But I also don't mind wearing bras. They aren't uncomfortable to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have double ds and i wish i could go braless but i hate the saggy look

0|0
    0|0
  • What you said is true but wouldn't it only work for smaller breast? Because well larger boobs are heavier so I think they would sag more

0|0
    0|0
  • Do whatever you want!

0|0
    0|0
  • Do what u want but gravity will take its toll.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your boobs your decision

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone should be allowed to go braless. You shouldn't give a fuck about other people. Do whatever pleases you

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes