Would my skin turn you off?

Hey! I'm a seventeen year old girl and I have recently started falling for a really special guy :) He's in a band and does the screaming and guitar, and he's incredibly talented and sweet! He's smart and nice and all these other things that I could mention and I'm really really crushing on him! (His cute face doesn't hurt either, but I've always been partial to the 'rockstar' look of black hair and skinny jeans! Lol) Well, anyway, he's almost perfect (I know, right? But yeah) and I would love love love to date him! But of course... there's something holding me back. I've had a skin condition called Keratosis Pilaris for as long as I can remember and I'm afraid that (even though he's so sweet and gentle) it might turn him off. Or any guy for that matter! :( Which is why I've never had a boyfriend... I'm scared about him touching my skin and being grossed out... What KP is, is a skin condition where the hair follicle creates excess keratin and clogs, creating a reddish purple bump on the surface. Unfortunately for me, I have it on the backs of my arms, the front of my fore-arms and all over my legs. It's not the most wonderful thing to touch, and not the prettiest thing to see. (My mom says that I'm blowing it out of proportion and that it's not as bad as I say it is), but I've been told that I'm really pretty (I don't know about that, though)So guys, would you date a "pretty"girl with a skin condition like KP? I'm not rude either, so that's not a factor... at least I hope I'm not! Lol If you need to see my face to make the decision, I can put a pic in an update. Thanks so much for your time and God Bless!

KP: link

link

Mine isn't THIS bad, but these were the best pics I could find :)
Would my skin turn you off?
2
2