How to get over feeling insecure about my hair?

I'm black. I have large, poofy hair. I'm super jealous of women with long, fine hair that needs little to no manipulation. My hair is only curly and acceptable when I use the creams and gels on my hair.

I feel super unnattractive.

34

Most Helpful Guy

• you go to therapy... and learn how to accept you for who you are and stop comparing yourself to other people...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I know how you feel... but you should except your hair the way it is, all hair textures are beautiful. To tame my poofy hair I usually just braid/twist my hair very tightly when it's wet for defined curls with hardly any poofiness at all.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE