Is it bad to have only guy friends?

all my life I was a shy girl, I have selective mutism so in school I couldn't speak and make friends but throughout different periods of my life I always had one good guy friend. they don't judge me put me down and are nice and help me. all my life I have had bad experiences with girls and a lot of jealousy and drama which I don't like. Im nice to all of the girls but they don't show interest and I feel weird. with guys I can be myself and guys are super relaxed and we can talk for hours like easy. I feel happy honestly with them. I just have one close girlfriend from high school but she moved to Vietnam. I have no sisters, my younger cousin hates me and we fought and she wants to hang out with her friends from high school and I'm always nice and she is only nice to my older brother. I have been working at warehouse for 3 years and I feel happy and made few friends or aquinatances there all guys, the few girls that worked at one job were mean girls and they were mean to me and gossip and I would just work and be quiet. I think its jealousy. I'm never mean to any girl. Im close to one guy and we like each other but aren't a couple yet, I don't mind living my life with only guy friends, I'm okay with that but maybe soon ill find one best girlfriend thats a sister to me.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I feel the exact same way but with girls, most of my friends are female and I have very few close male friends. It's perfectly fine to connect with the opposite sex and prefer them in friendship.

0|0
    0|0
  • No not at all

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• You have to realize that the large majority of the guys you are friends with want to fuck you. If you are okay with that, be my guest. Also, as for not attempting to hang out with girls, you are only judging from some of your experiences. Some women are shitty people, some women not so much, same as men. You have to give chances to people and not judge them based on what they have between their legs.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes