How do you prevent frizzy hair?

My hair gets like this at the end of every day. Can anyone suggest any good routines for long hair that you use daily? I currently don't have one, I just brush it Prevent frizzy hair?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• khaleesi (sry 😊that's the fist thing that came to my mind also I have no suggestion either 😁)

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• That's damaged, not frizzy...
    Cut the split ends and you'll have much less of a problem on your hands regardless of product.

4|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Wen you finish taking a shower 🚿, use cold water in the hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • curd and lemon wash

0|0
    0|0
  • Do some hair treatment...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Any of John Frieda's Products that you can Find in the Store and that will Fight... More.
    I know what you Mean with the Frizz. High Humidity is the Pits, And in the Summer, I wear a Hat to Keep my own Hair Down, Many times. Bad when Naturally Curly Hair.
    Good Luck. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • Little bit of argan oil on the ends will help. Also, don’t forget to get your hair trimmed every now and again. This will get rid of the damaged stuff and will actually make your hair grow faster.

0|0
    0|0
  • In some video they suggested to brush your hair with a dryer sheet in the brush.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hair usually gets frizzy when its damaged. I dye my hair a lot so that happens to me to much. I usually just straighten my hair before I go out and I'm good until the next morning.

0|0
    0|0
    • What could I have done to damage it? I've never dyed it, I never curl it or straighten it, the only thing I do about it is wash it and brush it?

• It's probably dead hair, possibly dehydrated even if it's soft, if you use Pantene, that could damage your hair. Try products that are more natural with nourishing ingredients. Use cotton t shirts to dry your hair and don't rub but pat your hair dry. Get a trim or a hair cut to get rid of the dead hair. So far, that is your best bet.

• Thank you so much! :)

• I use a leave in conditioner and hair oil

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes