How Do You Feel About Japan's Provocative Clothing?

I've been looking at Japan's clothing/lingerie lately, and honestly, I like it better than America's. Maybe it is because I am from another culture outside looking in, but I find their culture's clothing so refreshing.

I really agree with their culture in regards to sexual modesty: being very modest in public (if not innocent), and being super freaky in the bedroom.

Has anyone else seen their clothing/lingerie? Isn't it fucking adorable?

How Do You Feel About Japan's Provocative Clothing?They more of an emphasis on underboob, rather than over boob like in America
How Do You Feel About Japan's Provocative Clothing?I have never seen panties like this in the US
How Do You Feel About Japan's Provocative Clothing?This is called a "Virgin Killer Sweater". The entire back is cut out, and you can just barely see the top of her ass in the back.
How Do You Feel About Japan's Provocative Clothing?Super cute swim suits
How Do You Feel About Japan's Provocative Clothing?Yet still modest...
How Do You Feel About Japan's Provocative Clothing?I love this dress.

I am Chinese, and my boyfriend loves Asian culture. I am going to buy some of these and wear them. They are just too CUTE!!!
  • I LOVE Japan's sex appeal!!!
    Vote A
  • I don't really see it as any better...
    Vote B
  • Your boyfriend is a lucky bastard...
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i think it can be dangerous some dude can't restrain themselfs or simply dont care but other than that your gonna have a lot of horny dudes

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I find some of it a little bit weird. Like the first one. Mostly because I was thinking practically about it! The one that looks like a jumper is a bit strange too. But actually, I quite like some of it... The knickers are hot! And I personally have more 'underboob' (probably many of us do) so it might work. I didn't vote anything but if you owned some items like this one I would vote the last one. Some of it is quite teasing and is different and unique to lingerie I've seen elsewhere. I don't think some of it would work for people who had really big boobs or was more weighty... But the Japanese tend to be quite slim I think.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, it all depends on body type. And no, it would not work for everyone. However, I'm mostly just comparing to like Victoria's Secret-like clothing. Their models are just as tiny, but I just feel our lingerie/clothing is kinda... boring.

What I like about Japan is, a lot of it really is JUST about the tease. Personally, when I see women baring it all, I don't find it sexy. At all.

But I go absolutely nuts when I see something just barely provocative. Have you heard of the 3cm zone?

• Very true about baring all. I suppose I don't shop at Victoria's secret where there may be more variety than what I'm aware of! No I haven't heard of the 3cm zone.

• Japanese women will wear stockings up to 3cm away from their skirt, or colored tights that turn nude colored after you almost get to the skirt. Sexy as hell, without showing any extra skin

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• If you have the body to do it, rock that shit. Sexy af

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know how many people actually wear this everyday in japan or if it's just on the market

0|1
    0|0
    • No, Japan is very conservative in public (as am I).

I would only wear this stuff at home with my partner :) Nowhere else!

• Damn, those pictures were hot.

Just curious, what race is your boyfriend? Regardless, he really is a lucky guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah those styles are sexy as hell but think about it... they're only sexy as hell because the girls WEARING them are sexy as hell. Most average or fat/flabby girls wouldn't look good in those.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm not emphasizing the models. You could form the argument for American lingerie as well.

• Show All
    • Not the models. The clothes

• I like 'em both. As long as the girl wearing them is sexy. But the Japanese stuff is very hot, yes.

• here's the thing, it does look good on those japanese models, but as soon as an American or other country girl wears it, slutshaming arrives

0|0
    0|0
  • And that is why I love my country. Well half my country. 😂😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes to all of them! My girlfriend and I love the angel wing dress so perfect! Buying it today, but will see about the others

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that school girl outfit (less clothing would look amazing on me!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the panties and bathing suit you showed. Underboob was nice too

0|0
    0|0
  • pretty much any provocative clothing does its job as long as its on a 'provocative' girl.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, I'd agree. But I am talking more so about the artistic aspect of it. Their clothing is DESIGNED differently than here in the us, which I like.

I mean, yeah, both are provocative. But there is just something about this clothing that makes me feel fancy <3 You know?

• oh, absolutely. I'm just saying arousal is sort-of binary.

• Yeah that is why a group of ghost will come out to ruin it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks great. You're right, it is refreshing looking at a different style and it actually looks good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your boyfriend is very lucky 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Gotta love how easy most of it is to take off

0|0
    0|0
  • The sailor moon outfit is the best one

0|0
    0|0
    • So fucking cute

• Show All
    • Have you ever considered buying her something unique like this as a gift?

• I would buy any lingerie for a woman I was with

• I have got a boner after seeing this.. really sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • Now I just want to move to Japan.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they are hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks super hot !!

0|0
    0|0
  • they can wear whatever they want

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 5

• I feel like I need that second swimsuit now. I feel like some of those tops are an accident waiting to happen though.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol, yeah definitely. I told my boyfriend that I would wear this stuff at home, but never in public.

Generally, I am a pretty modest person.

• Show All
    • Yeah, I know my mother and sister wouldn't either... I don't see many people but sometimes bra straps are visible. When I was a teenager I used to find that annoying but not anymore because we all (most of us) wear them, and I haven't been successful in finding a comfortable strapless bra that fits.

• We love those accidents 😉👍👌

• Nothing wrong with it. It's cute but I've been to Japan, it's not like they walk the streets dressed like that. They do have stores along the streets to but stuff like it though.

I live in the US, I have panties similar to that. You can goto specialty shops or order them online.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's what I like about Japan, though. They dress modest on the streets, as do I.

Lol, kind of ironic I unknowingly fit the stereotype...

• Try Frederick's of Hollywood. They have very cute, sexy stuff. They used to sell actual clothes, not sure if they still do or not. Also the 3wishes. You might find stuff there you like.

• Sexy but some are a bit too trashy for my taste. But whatever you both enjoy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Didn't like them

0|0
    0|0
    • Not your cup of tea? Explain.

Also, these are for in the bedroom/home. I would NEVER wear anything like this in public 😅 That's not who I am...

• I am interested in your opinion, though 🙃

• The world 🌍 is full 🌕 with choices

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes