How Do You Feel About Japan's Provocative Clothing?

I've been looking at Japan's clothing/lingerie lately, and honestly, I like it better than America's. Maybe it is because I am from another culture outside looking in, but I find their culture's clothing so refreshing.

I really agree with their culture in regards to sexual modesty: being very modest in public (if not innocent), and being super freaky in the bedroom.

Has anyone else seen their clothing/lingerie? Isn't it fucking adorable?

How Do You Feel About Japan's Provocative Clothing?They more of an emphasis on underboob, rather than over boob like in America
How Do You Feel About Japan's Provocative Clothing?I have never seen panties like this in the US
How Do You Feel About Japan's Provocative Clothing?This is called a "Virgin Killer Sweater". The entire back is cut out, and you can just barely see the top of her ass in the back.
How Do You Feel About Japan's Provocative Clothing?Super cute swim suits
How Do You Feel About Japan's Provocative Clothing?Yet still modest...
How Do You Feel About Japan's Provocative Clothing?I love this dress.

I am Chinese, and my boyfriend loves Asian culture. I am going to buy some of these and wear them. They are just too CUTE!!!
  • I LOVE Japan's sex appeal!!!
  • I don't really see it as any better...
  • Your boyfriend is a lucky bastard...
    Vote C

624

Most Helpful Guy

• i think it can be dangerous some dude can't restrain themselfs or simply dont care but other than that your gonna have a lot of horny dudes

Most Helpful Girl

• I find some of it a little bit weird. Like the first one. Mostly because I was thinking practically about it! The one that looks like a jumper is a bit strange too. But actually, I quite like some of it... The knickers are hot! And I personally have more 'underboob' (probably many of us do) so it might work. I didn't vote anything but if you owned some items like this one I would vote the last one. Some of it is quite teasing and is different and unique to lingerie I've seen elsewhere. I don't think some of it would work for people who had really big boobs or was more weighty... But the Japanese tend to be quite slim I think.

• Yeah, it all depends on body type. And no, it would not work for everyone. However, I'm mostly just comparing to like Victoria's Secret-like clothing. Their models are just as tiny, but I just feel our lingerie/clothing is kinda... boring.

What I like about Japan is, a lot of it really is JUST about the tease. Personally, when I see women baring it all, I don't find it sexy. At all.

But I go absolutely nuts when I see something just barely provocative. Have you heard of the 3cm zone?

• Very true about baring all. I suppose I don't shop at Victoria's secret where there may be more variety than what I'm aware of! No I haven't heard of the 3cm zone.

• Japanese women will wear stockings up to 3cm away from their skirt, or colored tights that turn nude colored after you almost get to the skirt. Sexy as hell, without showing any extra skin