Is the form of clothing beautiful?

Is the form of clothing beautiful?
Is the form of clothing beautiful?
Is the form of clothing beautiful?
I think Muslim women should now dress better

223

Most Helpful Guy

• Well for the starters I'd say your question is totally subjective as different people may have different opinions on it. I speak for myself and I think it looks beautiful. In a club, every other girl wears similar stuff but I'd usually go and talk to the one whom I find a little different. This is also called as the Peacock effect. By covering their body they add some kind of mystery to themselves which I always succumb to. Besides it also is a display of confidence wherein at such a time when the whole world associates Islam with terrorism they are still not afraid to kill the phobia than actually changing themselves for the world. And I think that itself takes a lot of courage.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I do. Many women wear scarves, turbans, etc. That personally isn't my style, but I've seen other women pull it off very well.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE