Is the form of clothing beautiful?

I think Muslim women should now dress better

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well for the starters I'd say your question is totally subjective as different people may have different opinions on it. I speak for myself and I think it looks beautiful. In a club, every other girl wears similar stuff but I'd usually go and talk to the one whom I find a little different. This is also called as the Peacock effect. By covering their body they add some kind of mystery to themselves which I always succumb to. Besides it also is a display of confidence wherein at such a time when the whole world associates Islam with terrorism they are still not afraid to kill the phobia than actually changing themselves for the world. And I think that itself takes a lot of courage.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I do. Many women wear scarves, turbans, etc. That personally isn't my style, but I've seen other women pull it off very well.

0|0
    0|1
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• I find Muslim women very beautiful just step back and veiw the photo of this woman and tell me so is not beautiful in a Muslim way she is dressed simply and her hajab makes her face glow

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I always thought the head wrap looked like something an alien would wear to try to disguise themselves in human society but I smoke a lot of pot

0|0
    0|0
  • It's very beautiful, show a little more neck but stay modest in the best way to keep true to the guidance of your faith and heart

0|0
    0|0
  • Just become atheist the world will be better of that way

0|1
    0|0
  • The normal traditional hijab looks far better and lovely. No offense but this looks more like an ancient Egyptian turban

0|0
    0|0
  • It can, but I think a girl showing off her hair looks better.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really find the scarf wraping around the head thing attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't find anything relatively attractive about a turban... or a niqab, or a burka or just a veil

0|0
    0|0
  • May be but Indian traditional dress are the best in the world. You may be check in the google

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • It comes down to personal taste, but I like it

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks great.

0|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • They look like they just came out of the shower

0|0
    0|0
  • No...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes looks perfectly fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Not what I like, but who am I to judge.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes marvelous

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah don't recon

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 1

• It's not my thing but if someone can supoport it why not?

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes