Is being "Feminine" and "Girly" the same thing?

Like is dressing girly wearing makeup heels, cute outfits mean a woman is feminine or do you think its more to do with behaviour than attitude or both rather than just one or other?

66

Most Helpful Guy

• It probably relates with your attitude and behaviour than other physical aspects

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• In my opinion it is almost the same thing. I feel like girly could mean that you wear dresses, etc. Feminine probably means about the same thing. But I feel like femininity and classyness could go more hand-in-hand. You could be girly, but you curse or are promiscuous. But you are feminine/classy by sitting up straight, don't use vulgar language, etc. If that makes sense.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE