What do you think about this outfit?

What do you think about this outfit?

2442

Most Helpful Guy

• I think a regular light blue denim jeans would look better than the skirt. The skirt have pattern that makes the outfit look more thing lying all over the place [messy] and it's not very aesthetically pleasing. I likes pants in general speaking better than skirts. Only in some party occasions skirts fits. Rest of the outfit is fine. The white shoes and top is matching. The light blue color on the skirt goes along with white well.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Not a fan of the necklace (way too big) and the messy jean skirt. Maybe a different skirt or pants would look good with the shirt and shoes. But still a cute outfit

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE