How do I get a figure like her?

So, basically I'm a little bit overweight and trying to lose weight so I can wear crop tops or tight dresses (overweight girls do wear crop tops and tight dresses and it looks beautiful, not trying to go to that issue, but I personally don't wanna wear it in my current body shape). And I don't want myself to look skinny, I personally like thick and curvy but currently, my curves are a little less prominent. So how on earth do I get a figure like her 👇🏼I mean, look at that ass and that waist damn 🔥🔥How do I get a figure like her?

1111

Most Helpful Guy

• If you think you have the genes like that...
    Exercise. Do cardio a minimum of 30mins a day. Target a 5mi run while you're at it.
    Weights. You need to tone your muscles. You need to do squats and butt exercises.
    While there's no targeted fat loss, there is targeted muscle gain. If you exercise a part of the body - it'll most likely not lose fat on that region, but you'll gain muscle in that region.
    And eat balanced healthy foods. That means no junk foods, less salt, less sugar/carbs, more fiber and protein.
    Losing weight is 80% consistent diet and 20% exercise.

OR

Get a surgery if you don't have the genes.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Damnn that got me soo motivated! Even if I don't manage to get to the level of that model.. This'll certainly get me somewhere. Thanks man

• You're welcome and good luck!

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't look at figure that mose likely has dont liposuction. The best figure you can get is YOUR figure. Go to the gym eat healthy even get a PT if motivation is one of your problems. Stop looking at instagram models as I can assure 98% have got their bodies done up. You can do it hit the gym walk A LOT!!! Drink plenty of water and gluckmm

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Your opinion was cooler than most other's on here, thanks ✌🏼