How do I get a figure like her?

So, basically I'm a little bit overweight and trying to lose weight so I can wear crop tops or tight dresses (overweight girls do wear crop tops and tight dresses and it looks beautiful, not trying to go to that issue, but I personally don't wanna wear it in my current body shape). And I don't want myself to look skinny, I personally like thick and curvy but currently, my curves are a little less prominent. So how on earth do I get a figure like her 👇🏼I mean, look at that ass and that waist damn 🔥🔥How do I get a figure like her?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you think you have the genes like that...
    Exercise. Do cardio a minimum of 30mins a day. Target a 5mi run while you're at it.
    Weights. You need to tone your muscles. You need to do squats and butt exercises.
    While there's no targeted fat loss, there is targeted muscle gain. If you exercise a part of the body - it'll most likely not lose fat on that region, but you'll gain muscle in that region.
    And eat balanced healthy foods. That means no junk foods, less salt, less sugar/carbs, more fiber and protein.
    Losing weight is 80% consistent diet and 20% exercise.

OR

Get a surgery if you don't have the genes.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Damnn that got me soo motivated! Even if I don't manage to get to the level of that model.. This'll certainly get me somewhere. Thanks man

• You're welcome and good luck!

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't look at figure that mose likely has dont liposuction. The best figure you can get is YOUR figure. Go to the gym eat healthy even get a PT if motivation is one of your problems. Stop looking at instagram models as I can assure 98% have got their bodies done up. You can do it hit the gym walk A LOT!!! Drink plenty of water and gluckmm

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Your opinion was cooler than most other's on here, thanks ✌🏼

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Just exercising and working out. Also you also have to have an ass and curvy waist and thighs already.

0|0
    0|0
    • I do, I said I'm kinda chubby so that means I have good curves..

• Do cardio, but also do squats and leg exercises so you won't loose muscle as you decrease weight

1|0
    0|0
  • you better have money for plastic surgery

2|1
    0|0
    • All these people saying "Gym" have never in their lives been in a gym. Gyms dont give u botox, fake ass and fake tits

• I was.. Kinda thinking the same thing.. But I was just stuck between whether that was natural or wasn't.. Like, obviously it's been photoshopped and polished and highly edited, but I think curves close to hers are possible to achieve.. I don't know.. That's why I put up this question in the first place!

• Curves are possible to obtain but not a fake, plastic butt and fake plastic boobs

• Genetics. Implants.

1|1
    0|0
  • Gym.

1|0
    0|0
  • Genetics or plastic surgery

1|0
    0|0
  • Photoshop

1|1
    0|0
  • Gym..

1|0
    0|0
  • Gym.

1|0
    0|0
  • Go to gym

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Not everyone has the bodybuilding for that figure. You should improve your own bodyfrom and not try to get something you can't

1|0
    0|0
  • BBL surgery which is what she and other girls on Fashion nova have gotten. But of course the natural route would be to invest in a waist trainer and work on your abs, butt, and thighs weekly with a high calorie diet and intense weightlifting routine. It will honestly take about 3 months to start seeing the results you want if you work out at least 4 times a week. Believe me I've done it and I had to buy a bunch of new jeans. Sadly I fell off after going back to school and moving away.

1|0
    0|0
    • Can you please let me know a certain workout routine that you followed? Or your diet plan? Thanks!

• You have to focus on gaining mass first the first two months work on making sure you eating three meals a day with snack in between. Squats heavy, weighted lunges, abduction and addiction exercises, running hills and sprints are really good for building your butt. All butt exercises can work but if you don’t use weight you won’t be building anything. Then after you feel like you growing. You need to cut dairy products and start eating cleaner so you can trim down your waist and start doing abs more religiously. Don’t do cardio because it will be counter productive for what you’re trying to do.

• You can work on your body but if you don't have an hourglass body shape by nature it is impossible to look like her.

1|0
    0|0
  • She's a fashion Nova model so she either worked out for her body or it's Photoshopped to look that good.

1|0
    0|0
  • Do target exercises for the areas you want. But you also need the genes for certain figures

1|0
    0|0
  • Anal sex daily for years and protein shakes

0|1
    1|0
  • Genetics and/or plastic surgery.

1|0
    0|0
  • Surgery and the gym

1|0
    0|0
  • Work out.

1|0
    0|0
  • Starve for 4 out of 7 days, on the days that you do eat, only eat fruits and veggies. It's what I do.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes