What if Marilyn Monroe was alive today and she belonged to this generation?

Would guys be just as crazy about her? Would she be the brightest star of Hollywood? Do you think she would face the same difficulties as she did in the 1940's and 50's? Could her acting as a Dumb Blonde raise huge controversies? How would her haters react? How much influential would she be to media and fashion industry? Lastly: Do you think she would meet today's beauty standards?

What if Marilyn Monroe was alive today and she belonged to this generation?What if Marilyn Monroe was alive today and she belonged to this generation?
How much would you rate her? I'm personally a fan of her fashion and makeup etc so I'd overall, safely give her a 10/10. Just my opinion tho she's goals.
Thank you all for your great answers. It was really hard for me to select the MHO, nonetheless I did and many of you deserve MHO here as well, if I could select more opinions!

820

Most Helpful Guy

• The answer to your first for questions and the last question is yes. She would not play the role of a dumb blonde and I don’t think she would have any haters I think she would be just as influential on the fashion industry today as she was during her day

Most Helpful Girl

• She was actually pretty talented and clever. Part of the reason she spiraled out of control at the end of her life is because people didn’t take her seriously. They would only cast her as the dumb blonde but she wanted to play different roles. I think they would cast her in what she wanted if she was famous right now, and she’d live a longer life and just be a happier person in general.

• True. Later in life she was way too frustrated. Her quotes are super brainy tho.