What if Marilyn Monroe was alive today and she belonged to this generation?

Would guys be just as crazy about her? Would she be the brightest star of Hollywood? Do you think she would face the same difficulties as she did in the 1940's and 50's? Could her acting as a Dumb Blonde raise huge controversies? How would her haters react? How much influential would she be to media and fashion industry? Lastly: Do you think she would meet today's beauty standards?

What if Marilyn Monroe was alive today and she belonged to this generation?What if Marilyn Monroe was alive today and she belonged to this generation?
Updates:
How much would you rate her? I'm personally a fan of her fashion and makeup etc so I'd overall, safely give her a 10/10. Just my opinion tho she's goals.
Thank you all for your great answers. It was really hard for me to select the MHO, nonetheless I did and many of you deserve MHO here as well, if I could select more opinions!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The answer to your first for questions and the last question is yes. She would not play the role of a dumb blonde and I don’t think she would have any haters I think she would be just as influential on the fashion industry today as she was during her day

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• She was actually pretty talented and clever. Part of the reason she spiraled out of control at the end of her life is because people didn’t take her seriously. They would only cast her as the dumb blonde but she wanted to play different roles. I think they would cast her in what she wanted if she was famous right now, and she’d live a longer life and just be a happier person in general.

2|0
    0|0
    • True. Later in life she was way too frustrated. Her quotes are super brainy tho.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• She's not dead. I just saw the 89 year old cashing a Social Security check at Walmart in San Luis Obispo. lol

2|0
    0|0
  • No, she'd be nowhere near as prominent. It's because she laid the groundworks for what so many women do today, and now if she did that today she'd be one of many

1|0
    0|0
  • i honestly dont know the fuss about her. i honestly dont find her a little bit of attractive. Her face looks like, that she;s always smoking weed and cocaine, lol

1|0
    0|0
    • She has a very... gentle face.

• Show All
    • @decentguy-if you didn’t know she committed suicide that shows you did not know much about her or her life

• @jimmijo1954 i really dont know much about her and her life man

• She'd continue where she left off by sucking off Harvey Weinstein for movie roles them turning on him when he's shown for what he is but still making sure to keep quiet about how she made her career when there are so many more talented actresses out there.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well considering I don't care about any celebrities, as they're basically modern day court jesters, here for the amusement of the demos... Probably not, at least on my end.

1|0
    0|0
  • No I don't understand the hype around her. She is not my type so I wouldn't be cracy over her and I think today she would have no Chance. Acting has changed, it's a lot more complicated now. And I don't think she was ever beautiful. She would be a mother and at home in these days

1|0
    0|0
  • She isn’t my type in looks, probably would be considered average now

1|0
    0|0
  • The same as any other big female celeb. We'd get all the scoop about her career and then all the scandal they all get up to and we'd have a laugh and chat about it just the same as any other celeb.

1|0
    0|0
  • She'd just be another celebrity that i wanna smash nothing more nothing less

1|0
    0|0
  • She would probably be like Kim Kardashian or Paris Hilton.

Cause tbh besides her looks I'm not sure if she was known for anything else.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm more of an Audrey Hepburn kind of guy so it wouldn't matter to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so. Taste in women have changed dramatically over the years.

1|1
    0|0
  • She seriously is overrated.

2|0
    0|0
  • Today's beauty standards have changed

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope... She was gorgeous as per that era...

1|0
    0|0
  • I definitely would not mind tapping that

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes we would

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. She's T H I C C 💦😩🔥🐊

1|0
    0|0
  • Fashion would hopefully be a lot better

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Guys would still probably be crazy over her. You see they love Charlotte Johanson. Or whatever her name is.

1|0
    0|0
  • She would be on the same level with TaylorSwift in terms of popularity and social followings

1|0
    0|0
  • I think she'd be in competition with Paris Hilton. Or they'd be best friends.

1|0
    0|0
    • I take that back. It seems she was more intelligent than they made her out to be.

• My favorite bi and bipolar queen. She'd probably have more acceptance for herself and better resources.

1|0
    0|0
  • she would be of interest to some but not like in her generation

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd fall over dead. She's the best. ♥

1|0
    0|0
  • It's the idea to do impossible to possible

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes