What exactly is a 10 in a person’s eye? Men and woman?

I don’t understand this 10 thing. My entire life I have never seen or heard of anyone actually finding their ideal 10. Does it actually exist or do people have this ridiculous notion of a “10” that doesn’t actually exist? If you have a “10” that you think actually exists, feel free to give a picture.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I found my 10. I'd add a picture, but that would be invading his privacy, putting it somewhere public that can't be deleted. But he's my ideal height and build, his skin is a beautiful bronze (Native American/Korean/Filipino blend), his hair is long, thick, soft, and dark, he has more rounded facial features, which I favor over angular features, his eyes are a gorgeous melted chocolate, and his smile... god, his smile. I know I'm blessed when that smile graces his face and his perfect little "tear bags" pop up and let his Korean descent show in such a cute way.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Anllela Sagra is pretty close to a 10 for me.
    Maybe her quads are a little too much for what I'd like on a woman but I can't really think of anything else.

1|0
    0|0
  • there is no such thing as a 10 but megan fox in her prime, gal gadot, victorias secret model etc are 9.5s/10

0|1
    0|0
  • One word: UNREAL

1|0
    0|0
  • I have Seen thousands of girls I would rate as 10

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• hi
    asasdas

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not understand how numbers work into deciding if someone is cute or not. In my personal view, they are either cute or they are not. I do not have a specific scale on my mind. That's just me though.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes