What can I add to make this outfit look less boring?

What kind of layering can overtop I do to make this outfit less bland lol...

What can I add to make this outfit look less boring?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't do anything that outfit is fine. If you really want to stand out don't worry about unimportant stuff like this.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd wear my favorite black vest, which looks like the one pictured, and probably a long necklace.

0|0
    0|0
    • A vest is a good idea! What about a black puffer vest?

• Yeah, that'd be cool for a more casual look.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• Large garden hat will add some class to it. Also a hand bag with a long strap.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lose the turtle neck lol.
    In all seriousness the your outfit make you look up tight, so you need to loosen up and show a little skin.

0|0
    0|0
  • Add? You're already fully covered. Well I'm no girl, but I think a cape, feathered hat, and a pimp cane will show you mean business.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skip the pants and go with a flared skirt mid-thigh. If you went with leggings, you would have to change the shoes.

0|0
    0|0
  • literally anything

1|0
    0|0
  • Can you even put stuff over a turtleneck?

0|0
    0|0
  • Is that you?

0|0
    0|0
  • Scarf?

0|0
    0|0
  • Thin chain and a light beer

0|0
    0|0
  • Blood?

0|0
    0|0
  • A barrol of colour ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • do you have any bracelets?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• 1. You might add a choker to your neck, preferably a silver one.
    2. Cut the shirt until your chest to make it look like crop top and wear with a high waist jeans pant or shorts. Or even full length skirt

0|0
    2|0
    • What? Cut my sweater, and add a chocker to a turtleneck? Yeah I don't follow

• Some kind of low hanging necklace that is simple and has a bigger noticable pendant on it. Like a locket or something like that. For example I have a necklace that has a simple chain and a leaf on the botton of it that goes below my chest. Somethig like that would top it off

1|0
    0|0
  • A funky piece of jewelry or something. I like it though. Or maybe not black jeans. Or more colorful shoes? Im pretty bad at this I like the minimalism. I guess a big pair of unique earrings though!

0|0
    0|0
  • A cute hat and a necklace or scarf or belt

1|0
    0|0
  • I would add a colorful scarf or a few long necklaces or something. Help break up the big block of white.

1|0
    0|0
  • Accents of gold/rose-gold jewelry or badass black leather jacket

0|0
    0|0
  • accessories girl accessories 😘

2|0
    0|0
  • Wear more Gucci

0|0
    0|0
  • A top with different color

0|0
    0|0
  • Go braless.

0|0
    0|0
  • A scarf

0|0
    0|0
  • Add a long necklace, or a jacket

0|0
    0|0
  • Leather jacket, burgundy scarf

1|0
    0|0
    • A leather jacket is a good idea! I've seen some girls wear them indoors, is that like a new trend? :P

• I usually wear it because it's cold, not for stylish reasons lol. It can look cool though!

• ah ok, lots of people at school wear them indoors but it's not for warmth, it's kinda warm, but for fashion

Recommended myTakes