Do you like this type of hairstyle?

Do you like this type of hairstyle??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah man. I think you look pretty cute with it. Keep in mind, I'm bi, so yeah. Don't listen to the haters lol. They're insignificant people. Just do what makes you happy man. If you want to be a princess and dress cute, do it lol. If you want to be a big tough manly man, do that as well. Just live your life man. You don't need approval from others, just do what makes you feel good inside ^^ (P. S. ~~ you realllllllllyyy are soooo cute though ^^)

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks thats really informative :) it isn't me in the pic though but i have another question
      What type of personality do you think that hair says about a person? Like you know a girl with short black hair is "edgy"

• Ahh. I this person looks like the confident type. Smart. It's a good look both for casual and business environments. It says I'm daring, I'm unique and I'm not afraid to show it. Honestly, it's a really good look to sport lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 16

• Absolutely!
    It's like Albert's hairstyle from ITV's "Victoria"!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, if they have thick enough hair to pull it off. The guy in the picture seems to have too thin hair for that.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's really cute and adorable!!! Be warned tho, I'd be super tempted to play with your hair like all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's okay. I'm sure some people can pull it off better than others. It'll depend on the shape of your head and face.

0|0
    0|0
  • He did it better.

0|0
    0|0
  • It works well for Eddie Redmayne

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, looks alright.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • looks good

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah.. its really cool

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's not cute

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks alright

0|0
    0|0
  • I like this style.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it. It's too high maintenance for a guy I think

0|1
    1|1
    • Actually i used to gel it before and since i have curlyish i can just put water and it looks like that haha its not hard

What Guys Said 5

• Reminds me of early 80s Depeche Mode.

e.snmc.io/.../3204146.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • I love that hair. I don't know why there's so many haters in these comments. I'm bi by the way

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks im bi too haha

• What hair style goes on you depends on the person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Straight down? Could be better

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm straight, but I support the more unique hairstyles. And I don't like the stereotype that if a guy has a more "high-maintenance" hairstyle, he's not "manly". It'd be a boring world, if every guy had a buzz cut, don't you think so?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes