Do you like this type of hairstyle?

Do you like this type of hairstyle??

176

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah man. I think you look pretty cute with it. Keep in mind, I'm bi, so yeah. Don't listen to the haters lol. They're insignificant people. Just do what makes you happy man. If you want to be a princess and dress cute, do it lol. If you want to be a big tough manly man, do that as well. Just live your life man. You don't need approval from others, just do what makes you feel good inside ^^ (P. S. ~~ you realllllllllyyy are soooo cute though ^^)

• Thanks thats really informative :) it isn't me in the pic though but i have another question
      What type of personality do you think that hair says about a person? Like you know a girl with short black hair is "edgy"

• Ahh. I this person looks like the confident type. Smart. It's a good look both for casual and business environments. It says I'm daring, I'm unique and I'm not afraid to show it. Honestly, it's a really good look to sport lol