What's your opinion on kinda punk hairstyles on women?

So right now I have long, straight bronze hair and I'm planning on getting a side cut.
Any suggestions why or why not?

I'm still trying to look kinda feminine though XDWhat's your opinion on kinda punk hairstyles on women?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• When done right they look great. I find that if you cut off too much or too little it looks weird

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• Dont care, if the person likes it and feels confident rocking that look, who am i to judge. We need to accept people for who they are, we shouldn't choose someone based on their hair lol

1|0
    0|0
  • i saw a girl with a side cut once and she looked like a lesbian skrillex so i guess some are just not made for it

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it at all. My friend had amazing hair and then got it cut like that. I can't even look at her

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's ugly, personally I don't know anyone who do like it so...

1|1
    0|0
  • In my opinion you should be you, you wanna do it, do it, and the people who don't like it..."forget about em"

1|0
    0|0
  • You got to have an attitude for a hairstyle like that. It would be an attitude I could not live with.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well I Find it very nice it makes girls look very strong and gives you an impression Go for it <3

1|0
    0|0
  • Do it, its more unique and can actually look really good

1|0
    0|0
  • On most of women, i find it very pretty ! If you do it, send us a picture 😁

0|0
    0|0
  • Go for it if you want to look like a lesbian

1|1
    0|0
  • That look really suits some girls

1|0
    0|0
    • The thing is I kinda look like an anime character with huge eyes and full lips that's why I'm wondering if it would suit me β€’_β€’

• I'd need to see a pic. The good thing is that if you don't suit it you'll easily be able to grow your hair back in

• Okay thanks ^^
      It just takes a while my boyfriend has both sides shaved and it looks good that's how I got the idea.
      Thanks for helping ^^

• I like them they look nice

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a huge fan.

1|0
    0|0
  • Noooo

1|0
    0|0
  • Badass and hot

1|0