What clothing item did you once hate but now like?

What clothing item did you once hate but now like?What clothing item did you once hate but now like? What changed your mind?

I used to dislike scarves but I don't mind them now.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Playsuits... I absolutely hated them when they first came in style and now I have so many 😂
    There are so many nice ones! But they do come with a fairly big negative

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Use to hate button up shirts, but I found the loophole being work wear shirts that button up. Comfortable and flexible, while still being durable to rough terrain and rough objects

1|0
    0|0
  • jeans because they covered my legs during the summer but now they are my everything and only thing I wear are jeans

1|0
    0|0
  • Do boots count as clothing? If so, boots. If not, then maybe polo shirts, I guess

1|1
    0|0
  • Nyc tripp pants hated them in middle school loved them in high school hated them in college and now i love them again

1|0
    0|0
  • I disliked tshirts now i wear them almost all the time

1|0
    0|0
  • Slim fitting jeans.

2|0
    0|0
  • Handcuffs...

1|0
    0|0
  • Flannel shirts.

1|0
    0|0
  • Panties, skirts and bras...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 20

• I use to hate scarves and turtle necks as I found them irritating in a way where it would itch my neck or feel like I was choking. I then one day realized it all depends in the material of the scarf and clothing.

2|0
    0|0
  • As much as I don’t wanna admit this... Thongs. Because they don’t show under tight pants / leggings / jeans. I’m also more into dresses now.

2|0
    0|1
    • 😂😂👍

• Show All
    • No, not right now

• What is the creepy it thing you've heard to day bob a 25yo asked a 17yo if she had a thong on atm. Creepy fo sure (but im on bed rest and i live in florida the creeper state (this state is a cringy state)

• Shorts. I hated shorts because they made me look like some athletic man-girl but now I prefer shorts over pants since they're easier to put on and it's super hot and humid in my country.

1|0
    0|0
  • As a kid I hated dresses ans skirts because they were so damn unpractical when playing outside. Now I almost never wear anything else

2|0
    0|0
  • Skirts... I literally hated them before. Never thought they looked good and I was always most comfortable in jeans. Now all I wear are skirts (: I don't know they are hella cute

2|0
    0|0
  • Leggings and skinny jeans, now that's all you see me in lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Turtle necks. Hates them. Currently own and wear 5 lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Skirts

1|0
    0|0
  • Scarves and shorts

1|0
    0|0
  • Flannel shirts

1|0
    0|0
  • Pump but now I love love them

1|0
    0|0
  • Dresses and skirts

1|0
    0|0
  • I know I sound super basic but bodysuits.

1|0
    0|0
  • Used to hate converse... I don't even know why! :)

1|1
    0|0
  • Overalls

1|1
    0|0
  • Skinny jeans

1|0
    0|0
  • dresses and skirts

1|0
    0|0
  • Skinny jeans 👖