How to do makeup quickly?

I have bad acne scars and I wear makeup to cover them up but it always makes me late wherever I go, is there a way to cover up acne scars without taking too much effort and time?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It just takes a lot of practice. I've been wearing heavy makeup since I was 14 Bc of my acne. I hardly wear it now Bc my skin has cleared up but it used to take me an hour, I can now do it in 20-30 mins. This includes: eyeshadow, eyebrows, Contour, highlight, blush, lipstick. Like all that shit. And not simple either. But for a heavy coverage I recommend Kay Von D.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• green concealer, it will take the redness away so if you conceal the red parts with a green concealer and then put your regular foundation on top of it, and set it with a powder it will look even

3|0
    0|0
    • So I've heard this. Isn't there a trick with red lipstick as well? How does that work?

• @watercolor_lions no thats for dark circles underneath your eyes. Dark circles have a blue undertone so therefor red or orange will help (both warm undertone) - with redness you have to pick a cool tone like green to get that natural color back

• Okay, thanks! What brand do you recommend for olive skin?

• Get a good primer and foundation. That way you don't need tons of product and it'll go on smoothly and last.

1|0
    0|0
  • Try youtube :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes