How to do makeup quickly?

I have bad acne scars and I wear makeup to cover them up but it always makes me late wherever I go, is there a way to cover up acne scars without taking too much effort and time?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• It just takes a lot of practice. I've been wearing heavy makeup since I was 14 Bc of my acne. I hardly wear it now Bc my skin has cleared up but it used to take me an hour, I can now do it in 20-30 mins. This includes: eyeshadow, eyebrows, Contour, highlight, blush, lipstick. Like all that shit. And not simple either. But for a heavy coverage I recommend Kay Von D.