Do guys really care about makeup?

I tend to go without makeup simply cause i suck at it, do guys really prefer it when a girl has winged eyeliner and red lips? Or do some not mind a makeup less girl

526

Most Helpful Guy

• I don’t like it. I rather see acne, a plain face, and all the imperfections associated with a natural face. Let me discover her natural beauty without trying to force some preconceived painted on version. Some women just do not feel comfortable without some paint and that is for them and not me so I will accept light amounts of makeup as attractive. Heavy eyeliner and painted lips, NO.

• Really? You'd be okay with uncovered acne?

• I would because it is just hormones. Nothing wrong with being hormonal and it can be due to your period so still ok with me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Most guys just care that you're attractive either way; with or without.