Do guys really care about makeup?

I tend to go without makeup simply cause i suck at it, do guys really prefer it when a girl has winged eyeliner and red lips? Or do some not mind a makeup less girl

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don’t like it. I rather see acne, a plain face, and all the imperfections associated with a natural face. Let me discover her natural beauty without trying to force some preconceived painted on version. Some women just do not feel comfortable without some paint and that is for them and not me so I will accept light amounts of makeup as attractive. Heavy eyeliner and painted lips, NO.

1|2
    1|0
    • Really? You'd be okay with uncovered acne?

• I would because it is just hormones. Nothing wrong with being hormonal and it can be due to your period so still ok with me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Most guys just care that you're attractive either way; with or without.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• Umm... let me put it this way: if you feel comfortable using make up to enhance your features, we will gravitate towards you. See, the thing is that we don't really care that much, but if you put on a red lip for us every once in a while, it's really nice. But only wear make up to enhance your features, never change (outside of small skin blemishes), and only do it if it makes you feel more confident.

0|0
    0|0
  • Less is more. Bumped in to a girl 👧 yesterday and she was like a palette in her face. She was nice and everything but felt that she had issues. I feel that insecure girls 👭 do the palette 🎨 thing and I think that "less is more honest"... More real...

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like makeup is something women take so seriously just to impress or fit in with other girls. All that makeup makeup makes me think "She's gonna be pissed at me if I try to kiss her and her makeup gets all messed up." Just winged eyeliner and no lipstick looks really great.

0|0
    0|0
  • Really doesn't matter. If you're attractive you're attractive. If you aren't then you aren't. No amount of makeup will change that. I hate it when I hear girls say "oh it makes me pretty". I often reply with "ohh, honey.. your self esteem is showing "

0|0
    0|0
  • I like makeup as much as you like guys who trim their beard, style their hair, wear deodorant and wear clean clothes. We all do unnecessary things to appeal to other people. As long as you don't go overboard yes make-up is good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how much make up you take if you wear more mak up than It from the horror movie then i dont like it. I prefer if a girl would wear less make up cause i wanna see her natural face with less or without make up

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I don't care for the crazy bold way too much makeup kind of style I prefer something much more subtle like maybe a little eyeliner and a light mascara

0|0
    0|0
  • Hate it on most women... never like it when it is painted on. Using it to Accent your features is okay or sometimes benefited

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it when a women's face is like a paint palette.. Although I like a subtle bit of make up especially around the eyes, nothing over the top though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I m okay if you are okay! Not too cautious nails it!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't I've ever met or heard one that does, other than those anal internet anonymi that like to make it seem certain standard are too low for them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate girls who put makeups no matter how beautiful she is I just feel she's nothing without those baking powder on her face

0|0
    2|1
  • I can only speak for myself. I think makeup is unnecessary and nonsensical.

0|1
    0|0
  • I dont i like natural beauty and personality better

0|0
    0|0
  • No i don't. If you have done it then good otherwise not an issue.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im a less is more kinda person. To much and you look fake

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Some care and others dont

0|0
    0|0
  • No..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes personally I do like makeup on ladies.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 4

• I think it can work some guys like a woman to look good of course not overdo the make up. But in myc ase the guy I like, like that I dress nicely and look good with make up (not heavy make up though) and not with a wash out face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well some if you're more beautiful with your makeup on that makes their jaws drop but some of them don't really care and they might say "do you really need to wear makeup?" or "what's that on your face?" something like that

0|0
    0|0
  • Well if she's prettier with it on then yeah. But never in excess

0|0
    0|0
  • they usually doesn't like makeup but they want to see naturally beautiful face

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes