Why do I look better without makeup?

Serious question, I look worse, my skin looks dried out. The moment I take it off I look and feel my best, maybe a little tired but I genuinely look better with my fave moisturiser and a little lipstick
  • You're natural
  • You're not applying it properly
  • It's the type of products
    Vote C
  • Other?
    Vote D

41

Most Helpful Guy

• That's great, natural is great

Most Helpful Girl

• For all the really naturally pretty people makeup usually distorts more than it makes your looks better.
    I know it seems weird, but if you're naturally pretty, or if your face can't handle a lot of makeup you might just not be the type of a person who would wear a lot of makeup.
    Use it to enhance and conceal some discolorations, don't use it to mask your face.