Does getting a boob job make you seem insecure?

If people know you've had work done, do they think you're insecure?

1130

Most Helpful Guy

• I will tell you straight up I am biased because I just don’t like them and that is just me. Can’t explain why either for sure, just genetic I guess. But reasons I mostly hear from women for getting them are for self esteem or feeling insecure and there might be others like getting a man (I did hear that one personally). So it is logical to assume that if a gal has a boob job she must have got it for those reasons most likely. On the other hand, when I see a gal with small ones and she is very secure and self confident then I am impressed with, she truly never cared what others thought of her boobs and she is her own person and not easily influenced. I have been accused of being narrow minded for this opinion elsewhere so I bow and accept that state of mind.

• You are forgetting that boobs go flat when a girl lies down. Pornstar fake boobs keep their shape when a girl lies down. That’s the reason I’d consider getting them.

• But small boobs mean no boob f***ing.

• @Kimmy88 Well I do occasionally go with a girl with some big naturals; maybe she might be feeling a little be lonely.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not at all. You just wearing make up doesn't make you insecure, does it?
    That's bullshit, we're living in the 21st century, I guess it's pretty normal to improve yourself. For me it just crosses a line when it turns into addiction and you just modify your whole self.

• Also we just have one life and one body, why should it be wrong to make the best out of it for yourself!