Is blond hair more attractive?

What hair color are you most attractive to?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the person. Like I love Kurt Cobain with blond hair but if Johnny Depp had blond hair I don't think I'd like it. Brown hair is a classic, I love it but I've started to really like blond hair too and red hair is always cute. I don't see a lotta black hair but I like that too. Honestly, I just like hair, it doesn't matter what color it is

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

• I prefer darker hair colours, but I don't mind blonde hair, but as long as it's a natural blonde, I don't like when guys dye their hair a lighter blond. I find the lighter blond colour doesn't go well with the person for the most part.

0|1
    0|0
  • some black haired people are hell attractive, some brunette's are hell attractive, some redheads are hell attractive and some blondes are hell attractive. i don't really see a correlation with hair colour and attractiveness tbh

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on how they look with that hair color, but most of the time it's people with brown or black hair.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really tbh. It's an over hyped hair colour on both men and women. There's really nothing special about it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Brunettes. For men, wavy, black, with some healthy shine

0|1
    0|0
  • Personally yes i love blond hair over pretty much any other type of hair.

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't Like Blondes. Jet Black👌

0|1
    0|0
  • Personally I like dark

0|1
    0|0
  • Dark brown or black.

0|1
    0|0
  • Blonde :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeap

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm most attracted to girls with dark hair.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not more attractive

0|1
    0|0
  • i dont care about hair colour. you can't choose what you're born with unless you wanna dye it. hair colour means nothing to me

0|1
    0|0
  • I like darker hair color

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• My favorite shade is a sort of dark auburn. Natural blondes tend to look washed out.

0|1
    0|0
  • I actually have no preference to a particular hair color

0|1
    0|0
  • Darker

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes