Is this outfit cute?

I'm trying to put together new outfits without buying more clothes. The sweater is from Forever 21 and the jean shorts are from American Eagle.Is this outfit cute?
Updates:
Created a new poll on whether the outfit looks better with shorts or leggings. Do y'all mind giving an opinion?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually really love this! Those shorts look great on you, and the tank is flirty enough to show off the girls without coming across like you're looking for attention. The sweater is cute too, but it's not something that I would recommend wearing with shorts. Maybe if you had some longer jeans?

1|0
    0|0
    • True, it gives off autumn vibes. So should I wear skinny jeans?

• Show All
    • yeah, sure. But later i'm tired.

Most Helpful Girl

• Really cute, but you might be cold depending on where you live

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 35

• It looks really well, I would say it looks well beacause you more than other thing... I don’t know if that answered your question

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm confused. R u saying that I look good or the outfit looks good?

• Show All
    • Gotcha. thanks.

• Np 😊

• I think this outfit looks great. However it would be better to stand up next time so we could give better advice lol.
    Gotta be honest tho I am not sure any of us guys are to insightful on the whole fashion thing lol

1|0
    0|0
  • It is a cute outfit, I'd say. I'm curious what kind of shoes/boots you'd wear alongside this ensemble.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, I can't really see the sweater or the shorts but your boobs look great.

0|1
    0|0
    • Can u try to give me ur opinion on the clothes? I wanna know whether I should wear this out or not

• I'd have to actually be able to see the cloths with you standing in them to give you an opinion. The pic you posted is just a boob shot.

• Less cute and more sexy, the focus is too much on the boobs for cute, haha

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is cute and I must say you have a lot of cleavage and you should be very proud for sure!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Really good combo, I love the Christmas sweater, well it looks festive and I love the colors. Forever 21 has awesome men's clothes too haha. Nice camera!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Shock this got a load of replies from guys which itself shows that it's appealing, just that it's not the outfit but the cleavage πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • Seems to me that it is not the outfit you want opinions on...

1|0
    0|0
  • Why don't you just use the cam on your phone or computer?

0|0
    0|0
    • Cuz I like taking quality pics.

• Show All
    • Not rlly. I take pics a lot cuz of my fashion class so I guess I'm used to it

• Whatever floats your boat

• Wow! The cleavage may or may not be a heavily deciding factor though

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn girl have anyone tell your how beautiful you are? U look gorgeous and sexy love

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank u. But not many people find me attractive. Only one guy has ever asked for my number

• I loved ur outfit and ur curves though... Outfit suits u very well

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but try it with leggings.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lose the sweater rest is fine

1|0
    0|0
    • Y? Is the sweater not a good look?

• Ouch. Its more then just cute a lot more

1|0