Is this outfit cute?

I'm trying to put together new outfits without buying more clothes. The sweater is from Forever 21 and the jean shorts are from American Eagle.Is this outfit cute?
Created a new poll on whether the outfit looks better with shorts or leggings. Do y'all mind giving an opinion?

336

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually really love this! Those shorts look great on you, and the tank is flirty enough to show off the girls without coming across like you're looking for attention. The sweater is cute too, but it's not something that I would recommend wearing with shorts. Maybe if you had some longer jeans?

• True, it gives off autumn vibes. So should I wear skinny jeans?

• yeah, sure. But later i'm tired.

Most Helpful Girl

• Really cute, but you might be cold depending on where you live