Do girls just complain about high heels because they want attention?

I bet they don't hurt anywhere near as much as girls say. If guys had to wear them too we'd probably just get on with it with no fuss.

133

Most Helpful Girl

• Just wear one for a few hours, say 5 or so, and update this question.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Well, it is Halloween soon...

• I don't really know. I'm not sure if I could pull off something that specific.

• It's all for fun so it's okay plus you've got a year to decide😂

Most Helpful Guy

• My feeling is that if you are going to complain about them don't wear them. I like to see a woman in heels but not as much as I dislike seeing a woman with disfigured feet from constantly wearing ill-fitting shoes.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE