Do girls just complain about high heels because they want attention?

I bet they don't hurt anywhere near as much as girls say. If guys had to wear them too we'd probably just get on with it with no fuss.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Just wear one for a few hours, say 5 or so, and update this question.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Well, it is Halloween soon...

• Show All
    • I don't really know. I'm not sure if I could pull off something that specific.

• It's all for fun so it's okay plus you've got a year to decide😂

Most Helpful Guy

• My feeling is that if you are going to complain about them don't wear them. I like to see a woman in heels but not as much as I dislike seeing a woman with disfigured feet from constantly wearing ill-fitting shoes.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• My thing is that they don't really have a right to complain about a shoe they chose to wear. On the other hand saying men wouldn't complain is ridiculous, cause every man I've met is just as or more whiny than women.

5|1
    0|0
  • They can hurt, but I've found that the better quality (more expensive!) ones are a lot better. It also helps to have your foot sized correctly. With all the cheaper imports off the rack, sizes can vary as do the quality of the material. I wear heels almost daily and thank myself for having spent the extra bucks.

0|0
    0|0
  • i never complain and i wear high heels everyday and at the weekend i wear very high heels

0|1
    0|0
  • depends on the shoe. I wear low wedges and they don't hurt but taller ones must hurt. Search on Google what high heels do to bone structure and judge if it hurts

1|0
    0|0
  • It hurts a lot more than you think. You know in past that women even died of labor pains, right? Thanks to modern medicine and hospitals women can give birth a lot easily by Cesarean or an epidural (idk such stuff well). Despite all these women still feel severe pain. My sister, while giving birth, suffered with temporary memory loss and couldn't remember the people around her.

I have the right to expect my future husband to be beside me when giving birth. Besides the fact that he is gonna be my husband, he's also gonna be my children's father. It's not only his right but also his duty at the same time.

1|1
    0|0
    • How did you get high heels and giving birth mixed up?

• @Nahliability Holy shit, I don't know. I answered the wrong question I'm so sorry! It was a mistake thank you so much for pointing out.

No but really I was answering another post.

So anyway: high heels aren't necessarily painful. But it is hard to maintain balance on it and standing on it for too long hurts the feet because of being on heels.

• oh bitch, you have no idea. why don't you wear them for a night?

0|0
    0|0
    • It's Halloween soon maybe I will

• gl with that!

• Honestly. Post a picture of a pair of shoes and a costume they go with, and I'll do the rest.

• There's a reason I only wear heels when I'm getting really dressed up.

0|0
    0|0
  • HIGH HEELS DO HURT buuuut it's girls fault for wearing them, and some don't really hurt

0|0
    0|0
  • Buy a pair of heels and try it yourself.

2|0
    0|0
    • It's Halloween soon maybe I will

• Challenge accepted and completed. I admit it hurt more than I expected, but I got on with it.

• 😂 what? no!

0|0
    0|0
  • They hurt, cause blisters, you have to walk a certain way, and if you take them off for a second for a breather, your feet swell so you can't get them back on, not to mention rolling your ankle hurts like a bitch

0|0
    0|0
  • No it really hurts

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Then why girls wear high heels in the first place. Dont wear them of they are so u conformatable

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow I wish I was as confident as you to wear those heels

3|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes