Do girls just complain about high heels because they want attention?

I bet they don't hurt anywhere near as much as girls say. If guys had to wear them too we'd probably just get on with it with no fuss.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Just wear one for a few hours, say 5 or so, and update this question.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Well, it is Halloween soon...

• Show All
    • I don't really know. I'm not sure if I could pull off something that specific.

• It's all for fun so it's okay plus you've got a year to decide😂

Most Helpful Guy

• My feeling is that if you are going to complain about them don't wear them. I like to see a woman in heels but not as much as I dislike seeing a woman with disfigured feet from constantly wearing ill-fitting shoes.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• My thing is that they don't really have a right to complain about a shoe they chose to wear. On the other hand saying men wouldn't complain is ridiculous, cause every man I've met is just as or more whiny than women.

5|1
    0|0
  • They can hurt, but I've found that the better quality (more expensive!) ones are a lot better. It also helps to have your foot sized correctly. With all the cheaper imports off the rack, sizes can vary as do the quality of the material. I wear heels almost daily and thank myself for having spent the extra bucks.

0|0
    0|0
  • i never complain and i wear high heels everyday and at the weekend i wear very high heels

0|1
    0|0
  • depends on the shoe. I wear low wedges and they don't hurt but taller ones must hurt. Search on Google what high heels do to bone structure and judge if it hurts

1|0
    0|0
  • oh bitch, you have no idea. why don't you wear them for a night?

0|0
    0|0
    • It's Halloween soon maybe I will

• gl with that!

• Honestly. Post a picture of a pair of shoes and a costume they go with, and I'll do the rest.

• More from Girls

What Guys Said 2

• Then why girls wear high heels in the first place. Dont wear them of they are so u conformatable

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow I wish I was as confident as you to wear those heels

3|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes