Any tips for getting rid of dark circles around eyes?

I think it's genetical since my mom also has dark circles around eyes and I do sleep well but I often look tired and sleepless because of it.

530

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Tomatoes
    Tomatoes are an excellent solution for getting rid of dark circle, as it naturally helps to decrease the dark circles and also makes the skin soft and supple. All you need to do is mix one teaspoon of tomato juice with a teaspoon of lemon juice and apply it under your eyes. Let it remain for about 10 minutes and then, wash it off with water. Repeat this remedy at least twice a day. On a daily basis you can also drink tomato juice mixed with some lemon juice and mint leaves in order to get rid of dark circles.
    2. Grated potatoes
    Acing the list of 'how to remove dark circles in a week' is potatoes. Grate some raw potato and extract the juice of the same. Now take a cotton ball and soak it in the potato juice. Close your eyes and place these cotton balls on your eyes. Make sure they cover the entire area of the dark circles under your eyes as well as the eyelids. Leave it on for 10 minutes and wash off with cold water.
    3. Cold tea bags
    Another simple technique to get rid of the dark circles is using cold tea bags. Soak a tea bag preferably a chamomile or green tea bags in water. Chill it by placing it in the refrigerator for a while. Now, place them over your eyes. Use this remedy on a regular basis to see considerable difference.
    4. Almond Oil
    Almonds are loaded with vitamin E and its oil is as an emollient which helps in making the skin supple. With no tantrums, this 'how to get rid of dark circles in a week' ' routine is easy to do. Just apply little almond oil on your dark circles and massage gently. Just leave it overnight and wash it next morning.
    5. Cold milk
    Regular use of cold milk will also decrease the dark circles and also soothes your eyes and skin. Take a cotton ball and place it in a bowl of cold milk or iced water for a while. Now apply the cotton ball making sure that it covers the entire eye with the affected area. Keep it for a while. Wash it regular water.
    6. Orange juice
    Another effective home remedy for the list of how to remove dark circles fast is orange juice. Mix some orange juice with a few drops of glycerin and apply this mixture over the dark circles. Not only will it diminish the dark circles it will also give a natural glow to your eyes.

• 7. Yoga/meditation
      One of the main reasons that's seen for the recurrence of dark circles under eyes is because of stress, depression and a hectic lifestyle. No amount of home remedies will work if your mind isn't cool and calm. Yoga and meditation if practiced regularly will not only decrease your dark circles will also balance the body clock whilst calming your mind, body and soul.
      8. Cucumber
      Everybody has seen the experts put those slice of cucumbers on the eyes while giving any beauty treatment, but how many of us have actually done it? Very few. So if you wondering how to get rid of dark circles fast, put sliced cucumber in refrigerator for 30 minutes. Take them out and place on your dark circles. Leave for 10 minutes prior to washing with cold water. You'll feel that your eyes have freshened up instantly.

• lol Yeah, okay. xx

Most Helpful Girl

• Cover stick, Or Foundation, Lightly, To Match your Lovely Complexion. When you go Out anyways.
    I Have Had Dark Circles in the Past, But with Using a lot of Moisturizers throughout my Life, Little Strife with this Now Somehow.
    Vaseline also helps.
    Good Luck. xx