When was the first time you got a whiff of body odor?

Please do Share guys I just want to know all your experience and make fun of it hahahahaWhen was the first time you got a whiff of body odor?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• June 2nd 2001, on field day went to change out of my gym clothes and i lifted my arms up and nearly K. O'd myself and my best friend lol

• If both of you passed out maybe others thought that the two of you got a fight with each other and turned out both k. o and no winner hahaha

• Then everyone can laugh at us for the rest of our lives i dont wanna be know for K. Oing people with my pits 50ys later D:

Most Helpful Girl

• OH god this really smelly guy in year 5. I've known him for a bit and knew his stunk but the first time I walked past him Ic outdent believe it I was literally so shocked. It smelled like onions. I get it some people don't know they smell because you can't really smell yourself unless directly.