When was the first time you got a whiff of body odor?

Please do Share guys I just want to know all your experience and make fun of it hahahahaWhen was the first time you got a whiff of body odor?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• June 2nd 2001, on field day went to change out of my gym clothes and i lifted my arms up and nearly K. O'd myself and my best friend lol

0|0
    0|0
    • If both of you passed out maybe others thought that the two of you got a fight with each other and turned out both k. o and no winner hahaha

• Then everyone can laugh at us for the rest of our lives i dont wanna be know for K. Oing people with my pits 50ys later D:

Most Helpful Girl

• OH god this really smelly guy in year 5. I've known him for a bit and knew his stunk but the first time I walked past him Ic outdent believe it I was literally so shocked. It smelled like onions. I get it some people don't know they smell because you can't really smell yourself unless directly.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• When I pointed to the moon when I was with a teacher

0|0
    0|0
    • Well it’s quite embarrassing especially when you got a crush on your teacher hahaha

• yeah or the teacher has a crush on you

• Iv been fortunate enough to never have been accused of smelling lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Ewww lol!

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never got.. I keep well clean myself and I do use deodorant

0|0
    0|0
  • last time I was tickling you. I almost passed out when u lifted your arms. :P

0|0
    0|0
    • Sorry dear it’s my defense mechanism hahahaha see you passed out and you stopped tickling me hahahaha

What Girls Said 1

• I walked in the guys locker room with a friend
    After everyone had just left after gym class
    Omg I’ve never smelled something so nauseating
    I’ve gaged less at smelling roadkill

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes