Guys, which of these everyday hairstyles do you prefer on a girl with long hair?

I usually do middle part more than side part and use headbands quite often because they really suit me (as most people have told me lol).

Please give reasons for your answers too.

• Guys, which of these everyday hairstyles do you prefer on a girl with long hair?Middle part
    Vote A
  • Guys, which of these everyday hairstyles do you prefer on a girl with long hair?Side part
    Vote B
  • Guys, which of these everyday hairstyles do you prefer on a girl with long hair?Headband
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to like it when my ex would where her hair in a ponytail or two buns. The thing about hair bands is that if they are too tight, they can slowly break your hair. But from those three, i like the side part.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Side part looks better

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Middle part. very much depends on individual person and also their facial cut !!

1|0
    0|0
  • Side part seems nice

0|0
    0|0
  • I tend to like side parts or hair that is not perfectly even on both sides. Maybe it's just me but I find a middle split makes a girl seem too... Serious? (For lack of a better word)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes