Do you think racial preferences truly exist?

I doubt it´s existence. I think one could be so into a certain race that it makes him think that he could only fall for that specific race. It´s like manipulating your own mind into it.
I know this because I speak out of experience. I had a phase where I was completely into Arabs, that ended. My next phase followed up where I was completely into White guys, that ended too. Another phase followed up where I was completely into mixed guys, that also ended lol. Then a phase where I was completely into East Asians, which also ended.
Currently I´m into whoever I find attractive, and I´m not looking at a specific race anymore. You have to imagine that when I fell for a specific race, I was so into it that race, other races turned me off because I was convincing myself that they´re not attractive.

1238

Most Helpful Guy

• I do believe in racial preferences and also don't see anything wrong with it. I have a very clear racial preference and I've had this since I can remember being interested in sexuality. That said, I don't consider other races unattractive. I just find myself less attracted to them. And there's another trend that has been there since my early puberty: I have always preferred girls who looked "exotic" and different from myself over girls who have similar features.

I see racial preference like other preferences too. I prefer girls over guys when it comes to sex - that doesn't mean I hate guys. I have preferred fruits and vegetables, music preferences, names I prefer over others, cultures I prefer over others etc. etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think preference is a real thing, but it doesn't mean one couldn't still find some other races attractive as well. I prefer Finns and Central European, but that's mostly because it's the look that I'm used to and was raised around. I have some races I don't find attractive and some that I'm indifferent about, but I certainly have a preference. I'm not saying I couldn't date outside my preference, but it still exists.