Would you go out with an Indian woman is she wasn’t religious and she has a nice personality and face haha?

Would you go out with an Indian woman is she wasn’t religious and she has a nice personality and face haha?Would you go out with an Indian woman is she wasn’t religious and she has a nice personality and face haha?Would you go out with an Indian woman is she wasn’t religious and she has a nice personality and face haha?Would you go out with an Indian woman is she wasn’t religious and she has a nice personality and face haha?Would you go out with an Indian woman is she wasn’t religious and she has a nice personality and face haha?Would you go out with an Indian woman is she wasn’t religious and she has a nice personality and face haha?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure. Although I don't know if I would ever get into a serious relationship with one, because they usually have parents that demand they not date white guys and demand they get into an arranged marriage.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I've had only terrible experiences with Indians.

0|0
    0|0
    • Like what?

• I dated a Punjabi guy, more then 1 actually.. I stopped now.. There in their community it's okay to beat up a woman.. Anyways I won't list you the things that happened to me because my list would be too long. But I think you get my point. I actually am left with very negative feelings for Punjabies.. I tell people to stay away from them..

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 28

• No gross... I'm kidding!!! Indian woman are some of the most beautiful women on Earth. I really like light eyes on girls but the Eastern girls... omg... really really sexy

1|0
    0|0
  • Why wouldn't I? The question is would she go out with me? And the answer is no. NO one goes out with me

1|0
    0|0
    • Don’t say that I’m sure your a wonderful person! Xx

• I've looked for someone for fourteen years to be rejected every time. Each situation while different made me conclude that women for better or worse do not like me at all as a whole where relationships are concerned.

• What? Yes, why wouldn't I? Odd question. But yes I doubt she'd go out with me. But if she would then yes her being Indian wouldn't even cross my mind.
    I'd just be like cool, a girl wants to go out with me. That would honestly make my week.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, Indian girl without religion is like sex without orgasm. Thats what's make them so interesting, not this all western modern shit who everyone just cares about himself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the non religious part. If she was non religious and tomboyish, I would go out with her

1|0
    0|0
  • If she wasn't religious and her culture would align with mine then sure.

1|0
    0|0
  • The question people ask themselves when they wanna date someone

Its always do i find him/her attractive lol if they do you should be fine then

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, but I would look for a personality that matches mine

1|0
    0|0
  • Thats an oddly specific question but i would regardless of religion

1|0
    0|0
  • What makes you think most single strate men would not

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course!

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure why not.

1|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't happen. No such Indian women exist.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well I am and I’m not religious

• How do you define 'not religious'? Indian culture is inherently religious- there's no distinction between religion and philosophy in Vedic tradition, with even fervent rationalist anti-theists described and categorized as Hindus. And anyone who believes in caste, or harbors such prejudices consciously or sub-consciously, is both religious and doesn't have a nice personality.

• I think what she wants to say is that she is open minded and although she has cultural values like any Indian would. She doesn't practice all the stuff in her religion.
      She just lives without having anything to do with what her religion tells her to do or what's right or wrong for her to do

• i have done... she was lovely

1|0
    0|0
  • Of coarse

1|0
    0|0
  • Potentially yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • if she looked like this, yes.

1|0
    0|0