Thoughts on lipstick?

Do you like lipstick? What’s your fave color?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I like goth girls that wear black lipstick.

Pink lipstick/lip gloss is great. It's very feminine.

Red lipstick can look good on white, Asian, and other light skinned girls, but doesn't really look right on girls with darker skin.

Pink and brown lipstick looks good on black girls.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Bright or dark red and light-medium pink are my go-to colours, but lately I've noticed that brown and bronze suit me quite well--they're harder to match with an outfit, though.

I've also been meaning to try that metallic lipstick trend, so we'll see how that goes.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• I really like the look of the glossy ones. Maybe I'm just immature, but I like how shiny it is 😂 if you had a glitter one too I'd be super happy. Any colour is fine with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly... Not really, I like my girl a bit more natural and lipstick looks just too out of place if we're not in the theater or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind subtle lipstick. I know a lot of boys say they like natural lips but a little makeup is fine. As much as guys trimming their beards and styling their hair. Same concept

0|0
    0|0
  • Red or naked colors if it's a party or something. Indifferent about it daily.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not attracted to lipstick... But I appreciate lip art.

I consider makeup art. I never want to fuck art, but I can admire it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally hate it, it makes every girl instantly unattractive to me...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear it personally but if I had to choose a favorite it would have to be a deep red.

0|0
    0|0
  • It stick lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • black.

0|0
    0|1
  • I love natural lips :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Black lipstick is hot