How do you feel after that fresh trim, cut, or hair do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, mostly I'm annoyed that I had to waste the time and money to go get my hair cut. I wish we could just halt hair growth at the exact length we want it at.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It feels fabuloussssssss!!! It feels as good has hopping in silk sheets after shaving and moisturing my legs πŸ˜‚

I’m getting a wash, treatment, cut and curl on Thursday morning :) which i’m looking forward too. My hair needs it. I can’t remember the last time i got my hair cut and trimmed. Sometime last year mid Sep? πŸ™ˆ oh god haha

1|0
    0|0
    • And fresh sheets lol. I feel you 100% bc I haven't had my hair cut in over a yr. I had to splurge and get it done bc I wanna dye my hair but I wasn't doing it without a cut. I just love the way it feels when its even.

• Show All
    • Welcome, and I haven't done it yet lol. I'll do it next week

• hehe that’s ok :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Love getting my hair cut/trimmed (I have exceptionally long hair for a guy). The one thing that gives me confidence is a good hair day haha

1|0
    0|0
  • Great, sad that ill look bad in 2 weeks again and will have to pay for this shit again

1|0
    0|0
  • i live being able to breath again. i hate long hair

1|0
    0|0
  • Brand new

0|0
    0|0
  • Like a new man

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I feel like im ready to slay *cue music: whip my hair* 😈

I love when I have the time and money to go and get my hair cut, treated and washed. πŸ’‡β€β™€οΈ Planning to maybe ombre my hair again soon.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol right I go so long in between cuts, I'm planning on dying my hair soon. And are the girl that likes everyone's comment lol πŸ‘€

• Rihanna 😍😍

1|0
    0|0
    • I love her lol just ab the only girl singer I can rock with

Recommended myTakes