How do you feel after that fresh trim, cut, or hair do?

36

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, mostly I'm annoyed that I had to waste the time and money to go get my hair cut. I wish we could just halt hair growth at the exact length we want it at.

Most Helpful Girl

• It feels fabuloussssssss!!! It feels as good has hopping in silk sheets after shaving and moisturing my legs πŸ˜‚

I’m getting a wash, treatment, cut and curl on Thursday morning :) which i’m looking forward too. My hair needs it. I can’t remember the last time i got my hair cut and trimmed. Sometime last year mid Sep? πŸ™ˆ oh god haha

• And fresh sheets lol. I feel you 100% bc I haven't had my hair cut in over a yr. I had to splurge and get it done bc I wanna dye my hair but I wasn't doing it without a cut. I just love the way it feels when its even.

• Welcome, and I haven't done it yet lol. I'll do it next week

• hehe that’s ok :)