What do you prefer, girls bare faced with no makeup or girls with makeup?

I've heard mixed opinions about this, but what do you think? Would you rather a girl with a bare face with no make up, a girl with a bit of makeup, or a girl with a full face of makeup. Some girls feel like boys find acne disgusting, so they cover it. What do you think?

436

What Guys Said 36

• This picture is of my wife. I think in the four years we were together (she recently died) she only wore makeup maybe 5 times. Once to work, and sometimes when we went on dates. Well, she would wear lipstick around the house, but thats for uh... OTHER reasons lol.

not to get too personal, but I found her so attractive... she could get me hard with just simple smile and a wink.
    She had acne on her back often, but it did not stop me for even a second. I would sex that woman till she was just saying random words and letters because she couldnt even think straight.

Does that answer your question?
    Real men will find you beautiful with and without makeup. They will love your derp faces, they will be cool with you ripping a gnarly fart in the bedroom.
    I mean some men are "sensitive" about that kind of stuff, and think privacy is best, but thats still a man, just slightly different.

Dont be messing around with those little bitches that can't see you without makeup and your whole get-up.

• Thank you so much. I'm sorry for your loss

• Naw. I am just tired of women like her and you, going around all your life thinking you are ugly, or unattractive. I would actually get upset with her for wearing makeup. She is so god damned beautiful, but nobody ever did what I did. Told her every day. Held her hand. Looked her in the eye, and I would tell her how beautiful she is. Sometimes till she started tearing up, so that she knows I mean it.

I am tired of having to meet women and fix all the broken pieces from their exes, or shitty family. Or in her case, both.

Be strong and proud of who you are.

• I would like to say barefaced but i would have to say make up since even really hot girls seemed to change drastically with their natural look. But it is awesome to know that a girl is truly beautiful even without lots of make up but it seems rather rare.

• Bare is so natural and I do like that. but s little bit is ok but when u girls order a JCB to put ur make up on that's when it looks fake and it not nice the amount of times I've seen women with a full face of make up on what there forget is to blend it in there whole face below the jaw line and below the chin to give it it's full look but it's ur face u can do whatever if u think it makes u sexy well crack on

• At 15? You mostly don't need makeup, but if you want to cover acne that's fine. Use the minimum necessary. I've seen very few 15-year-olds who could apply makeup well.

• I like a girl whose either plain or wears make up, makes no difference to me and i will date girls with acne condition cause i had crush on girl when i was age 24 and she had bad acne condition.

• Most guys prefer pretty girls, whether they'll admit it or not. Makeup covers up flaws so people are generally more attracted to those with makeup on. I feel like when people say they prefer girls with no makeup, they really mean they prefer girls who are *still pretty without makeup*. Ofc a lot of guys are also desperate and will go for anything. In the end just do whatever makes you feel good.

• Yeah I feel like that's true

• I think they prefer no make up on girls who have no skin issues or much imperfections, and that's understandable. But those who have... well, blemishes don't look pretty, and I doubt they would say those look better without any coverage.

• @Ceins yes I'd have to agree. But that goes for some guys

• Never think that. maybe 1% of guys would be stupid enough to pay attention to that. No make up is the best.

• If you have a decent complexion then little or no makeup is best. If you have a very manly face or bad complexion then you probably look better with some makeup

• bare faced so I know if she's actually pretty or not

• Without make up.

• People girls with no makeup and bit makeup on occasion not on regular intervals because we know it will spoil your skin

• No make up, that shit is worse than a push up or coloring your hair.

• Not too much of make up. Like. Changing the entire skin tone and stuff. Even if you did make up. Guys must not know that you did make up. Simple. When you remove make up it should not take half an hour. To remove make up. 10 min or so to remove make up.. Its only my opinion. No hard feelings

• For most girls I like no makeup more. But there are a few who really look awful and they can improve much with a little makeup. The best way if you are unsure is to use makeup decently, maybe even so that no one realized the makeup. That should please be no and little makeup fraction. Unless you usually dress up much, then I'd recommend lipstick and eye shadow so it fits to the rest of your outfit.

• The former

• Some girls need it, some don't. It exists for a reason

• I like natural looking.. So if u wear make up it better be to touch up

• Bare faced, it's natural

• Bare faced bc it shows the real you flaws and all and that's what shut should love you for

• I prefer no makeup but if it is necessary simple is the best 😀

• Girls who are not attracted to material stuff and who are simple

• a little make up is nice, bare face works too. all in all i appreciate a natural look more.

• At your age girls should prefer studies...

by the way a little bit of Makeup so she look as fresh as a daisy...

• Girls should prefer studies? Sorry but I don't agree. Girls should concentrate on themselves rather than stressing themselves out and pulling there hair out over stupid exams that don't help you in future life.

• Nope studies hardly help in life. They are pointless. English and maths I understand but not the other subjects. They don't teach you about finance, being taxed and about the government. No, they don't tell you things that you will need to know one day. Instead they teach you rubbish about fair trade, the community, what religions agree with abortion. Stuff that is irrelevant in life. You can get anywhere without grades, sure they can help with certain jobs. But you can be happy without having to get A*. The thing I should be getting into my mind is that I shouldn't stress myself out over silly pointless things, and that I can be happy without grades.

• Lol...
      Then take a subject that doesn't stress you out

• No makeup.

• A natural beauty is wonderful but some are beautiful with make up and some just don't need it.. myself I would prefer what ever the woman wants to do

• No makeup
    Natural beauty is the only real beauty

• Natural or make up both are fine by me. A little make up is just fine but too much make up is not a preference

• I prefer my wife without honestly

• If you wear too much then it's a big no. For me, natural with a little make up

• I prefer none or very little

• More from Guys
    6

What Girls Said 4

• Makeup.

• Omg i never leave the house unless my makeup is on

• No makeup

• without makeup