Where are the most beautiful women in the world?

And why? In my opinion Ukraine. Because their figures and hair look so nice. Also their fair skin colors are so attrective.

1217

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on prefererence. If you prefer the Middle Eastern look, than you would most likely say India, or another middle eastern country. If you prefer the European look, you would probably say Ukraine, or another European country. It all depends on what you personally find attractive. In my opinion, beautiful women are everywhere and it is impossible to answer this question. I can't choose someone's beauty over another... makes no sense.

• Yes actually I asked about preferences. Thanks for answer.

• Thanks for the reply! In terms of my own personal preference, I prefer more unique, colored and exotic looking women: Thailand, African/African-American, Middle-Eastern, Asian, etc.. However, I do believe that all women are beautiful.