Guys: which out of the two makeup looks do you prefer?

1. ig "baddie" type of makeup
2. high fashion editorial type of makeupguys: which out of the two makeup looks do you prefer?guys: which out of the two makeup looks do you prefer?

1432

Most Helpful Guy

• Second one, she's actually got quite a lot on, but it's done by a pro (for a photo shoot) so it looks better than the first.

First one is a decent attempt, if she didn't use fake lashes and just mascara

• why don't you like fake lashes?

• Never been a fan of them, especially when girls blink... it's like watching two hairy things flapping up and down lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• Overall, I like the second one. The first one would be good for a night out, though.