Guys: which out of the two makeup looks do you prefer?

1. ig "baddie" type of makeup
2. high fashion editorial type of makeupguys: which out of the two makeup looks do you prefer?guys: which out of the two makeup looks do you prefer?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Second one, she's actually got quite a lot on, but it's done by a pro (for a photo shoot) so it looks better than the first.

First one is a decent attempt, if she didn't use fake lashes and just mascara

1|0
    0|0
    • why don't you like fake lashes?

• Never been a fan of them, especially when girls blink... it's like watching two hairy things flapping up and down lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• Overall, I like the second one. The first one would be good for a night out, though.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 31

• Anything but drawn-on eyebrows. It looks ridiculous. Aside from that, it's up to the person putting it on, even though I feel that makeup is never necessary. But again, not my decision to make.

1|0
    0|0
    • why don't you like filled in brows?

• It's the furthest from natural that I've ever seen from a makeup trend. It makes them look like a cartoon character.

• first one looks ridiculous. sorry but its so overdone. second is much better. its complimenary rather than telling a lie

1|1
    0|0
    • it's not lying though? like if you think that someone's eyelids are really gold then you Have an issue. she isn't saying that that's her actual face, therefore it isn't a lie. it's her face she can do what she wants.

• Show All
    • I am still going because apparently you need someone to repeat themselves multiple times before you can wrap your closed-off mind around the fact that people don't care what you think of them or how they look.

• @Maddiisnotintresting well seems by the responses to the original question and even the asker agreeing with me that you are outnumbered in your view. oh and im very very open minded about most things but bad taste is bad taste. right anyway im hitting mute now because you are really boring me

• Second one. It looks more natural and your facial features stand out!

1|0
    0|0
  • Cmon of course insta lol
    The faker the better lol the more duck face the better. The more her lips look swollen from injections the better 😂😛

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you would personally be represented and look better rocking the “baddie” makeup style.

0|0
    0|0
    • that's the style i typically gravitate towards and i haven't had any problems attracting men but i don't understand why they all say natural is better

• i get hit on way more with the first type of makeup

• Then wear it 🙂. If you feel comfortable and like the way you look with that style of makeup, then I don’t see the issues. Just make sure to get skin-friendly versions so your skin remains healthy. I think that makeup looks sexy, probably most men do as well.

• The second one - I would rather no make up at all if you want my opinion.
    but then - it's not my face.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I had to choose I'd go with #2. Prefer no makeup though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the second one, less pink cheek though, one is good but too much make up

0|0
    0|0
  • If I HAD to choose it will be the bottom pic, it is a more natural look. But I prefer no make-up.

0|0
    0|0
  • None of them. Both look like puppets. Way too much make-up.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer the second one because you can still see her natural face

0|0
    0|0
    • i usually love the full ig beat but lately i feel like natural is the move ! it's weird

• Second one is much better !!
    But some girls can pull off the first one nicely as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • The first look but it depends on the situation, second for day time, first for night time

0|0
    0|0
  • second one

1|0
    0|0
  • 2nd. It looks more real and less comic book.

0|0
    0|0
  • Second one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Second one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mostly don't like makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • None

0|0
    0|0
    First one

0|0
    0|0
  • first lol

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 looks better 2 looks like a manicon

0|0
    0|0
  • None of these

Both have too much makeup

0|0
    0|0
  • Second

0|0
    0|0
  • Say no for both please.

0|0
    0|0
  • First one

0|0
    0|0
  • the second one by far.

0|0
    0|0
  • Second 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the second one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both r awesome.. u r awesome by the way

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 13

• Second one for sure.

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer 1 but I'm not skilled enough for that, so I usually go for something more similar to 2.

2|0
    0|0
  • The top one's eyelashes literally look like a caterpillars hair.

0|1
    0|0
  • Second one reason it looks like she has no makeup on and more beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • Both is fine !! 1st one is use to wear at party, club and 2nd one at formal meetings

0|0
    0|0
  • The second looks WAY better. That whole caked on look is so... ugh.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the 2nd one

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely “high fashion”.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like second one a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • i love the first but the second is amazing too x

0|0
    0|0
  • First

0|0
    0|0
  • High fashion editorial makeup all the way!

0|0
    0|0
  • Te first one is too much make up

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes