Besides trying to gain attention from random guys why do girls sometimes wear revealing clothes at school or in Halloween?

Don’t get me wrong I get attracted just like any other guy but why do they do that to themselves? It’s like the trend now for women ( around my age I’d say in my school ) is to be as revealing as possible lol

80

Most Helpful Girl

• I know right? Do you prefer them to be more covered up or just stay the same?

I'm not the type to wear revealing clothes so I also want to know.

• Personally I just say “you do you” like who am I to judge what a person wears but if I see a girl in a sexy outfit I’m gonna be like “she looks good” i say in my head. Girls who cover up have the right idea like don’t show off your body attracting random people just let your personality & character do all the work

• Haha it's just that Southeast Asian people are pretty reserved and less expressive :D

I've only watched the ones from 1994 to 2003 XD they're good though, can't compare much since I haven't seen all :)

• I have there all good & you should check out Spectacular Spider-Man next that ones the best☺️ sorry about not answering I fell asleep lol