Besides trying to gain attention from random guys why do girls sometimes wear revealing clothes at school or in Halloween?

Don’t get me wrong I get attracted just like any other guy but why do they do that to themselves? It’s like the trend now for women ( around my age I’d say in my school ) is to be as revealing as possible lol

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I know right? Do you prefer them to be more covered up or just stay the same?

I'm not the type to wear revealing clothes so I also want to know.

0|2
    0|0
    • Personally I just say “you do you” like who am I to judge what a person wears but if I see a girl in a sexy outfit I’m gonna be like “she looks good” i say in my head. Girls who cover up have the right idea like don’t show off your body attracting random people just let your personality & character do all the work

• Show All
    • Haha it's just that Southeast Asian people are pretty reserved and less expressive :D

I've only watched the ones from 1994 to 2003 XD they're good though, can't compare much since I haven't seen all :)

• I have there all good & you should check out Spectacular Spider-Man next that ones the best☺️ sorry about not answering I fell asleep lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• Because they make me feel sexy and when i feel sexy im more confident, i wear skimpy outfits clubbing to look good for me x

0|2
    0|0
    • Awesome! That’s a good strategy some people can’t do that, what do you like to wear that makes you feel powerful?

• Depends on the occassion babe where im i getting dressed to go

• Sweet beautiful, skirt like dresses seem better than the really long ones

• It's fun to get all dolled up and feel extra sexy sometimes.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wear revealing clothes at Halloween to look good for myself, not necessarily for the guys.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because it makes them feel sexy. Revealing clothing is not for the guys it's for us. It makes us feel sexy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Usually girls are just wearing revealing clothes because it makes them feel pretty.

0|1
    0|0
  • It looks more grown up so its cooler

0|2
    0|0
  • Not all do it for guys

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes